No announcement yet.

Geale: Golovkin can't bluff me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Let's see if he's still so willing when the fight is ready to be made. I have a suspicion he won't be.
    He'll probably fight Sturm. meh.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      He'll probably fight Sturm. meh.
      That's why HBO needs to make him a good offer.
      Mannn... they could probably do a 50/50 deal where GGG still makes more money than he has before

Comment

Every 160 pounder has a contract for GGG if they want it!!! Abe wants him active but the brakes are on now and theres no one stepping up!
        There hasn't been a solid puncher around in so long people are just realizing that theres always a "chance with a puncher"!! You could possibly out box him for 9 rounds then get KO'd!!!
        No one was worried about Big Georges hand speed, foot speed or blazing combos! The bottom line was he could knock you out..............Cold!
        Ask Moorer how that goes!!!
        I like GGG and would enjoy seeing him fight 2 or 3 thimes a year but it looks like he'll have to move out of his weight class and give up alot of weight!
        Ray.

Comment

Geale saying ok hell fight and GGG fans still saying he wont. HAHAHA! Bring on Mora!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Geale saying ok hell fight and GGG fans still saying he wont. HAHAHA! Bring on Mora!
            Murray also said he would fight him

Then it turned into Ricky pretty much saying they would lose the fight, and thus aren't going to face GGG for a while.

It's as I said, he's probably saying this to not sound like a phaggot, it's the same with Quillin, he talks the talk and then admits he ducked GGG, even before he was signed to HBO.

Comment

It's funny how geale says he has no problem fighting and all golovkin fans still talking rubbish. Geale isn't Murray. For his barker defence he was given 3 options and chose barker because he was the biggest challenge.. If they both continue their winning ways a fight is inevitable. Reminds me alot of pavlik. A big puncher comes along and before they have done too much are getting compared to the greats. Golovkin is impressive no doubt, but I think a geale fight is more competitive then alot of people think.

Comment

Seems like everyone just read the bold and started complaining like this is an internet forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 2620 View Post
                  It's funny how geale says he has no problem fighting and all golovkin fans still talking rubbish. Geale isn't Murray. For his barker defence he was given 3 options and chose barker because he was the biggest challenge.. If they both continue their winning ways a fight is inevitable. Reminds me alot of pavlik. A big puncher comes along and before they have done too much are getting compared to the greats. Golovkin is impressive no doubt, but I think a geale fight is more competitive then alot of people think.
                  So who were the other options

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    I shouldn't bother responding after the bull**** I've read from you, but they've all said they'll fight Golovkin. Then when the fight can actually be made, they all change their minds. I hope Geale doesn't. Him and Golovkin is a good fight.

Besides, he can't fight Geale next, because Geale has the Barker fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I shouldn't bother responding after the bull**** I've read from you, but they've all said they'll fight Golovkin. Then when the fight can actually be made, they all change their minds. I hope Geale doesn't. Him and Golovkin is a good fight.

Besides, he can't fight Geale next, because Geale has the Barker fight.
                      Then dont respond. And if its a good fight then think positive and stop all the "he wont fight after its there" fanboy crap. Your not a manager or have anything to do with Geale career so be a boxing fan and be happy when what you and your kind said was nit possible is happening. Someone calling out GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X