Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is a day of celebration fo ALL the Margarito Mercenaries, Pay Your Respects!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even after Cotto got his so called revenge they're still bitching.

Comment

That was great win for Margarito no doubt about that.
      But...
      Mafia? Seriously?

Comment

Tony is a once in a Lifetime fighter! The guy was a real life Rocky Balboa with style and personality to top it off. I still laugh when I think about him fake crying as Cintron talked trash!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Ofcourse i was expecting the trolls to bombard this thread, this is the resson i had to bring up the Mafia controlled losses and conspiracies, any true boxing fan knows the post cotto fights dont mean anything. The higher ups of boxing where out to destroy tony after he ended there heartless rican cash flow.
          A troll calling out trolls. Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            Im split whether i like the mexicano bandito or not. If he cheated then **** him. If he didnt he deserves all my respect!
            Problem is he didn't challenge the commission's findings of the plaster in the wraps. He merely denied everything. In addition, when the commission asked if he had spoken to Capetillo after getting caught he contradicted himself by saying he didn't. He roasted himself.

Could've been one of the greats until he ran into Richardson.

Comment

He didn't cheat. Margarito would always be a nightmare for Cotto at 147 down the stretch of the last few rounds, especially with Cotto's stamina issues late in the fight.

Great fight

Comment

always in our hearts champ....

Comment

I remember that amazing day like it was yesterday.

The legend of WarGODito is forever.

Comment

I was on deployment when this happened. I was parking jets between rounds then hauling ass to the TV to catch whatever I could of the rounds. I was fkin exhausted. When I saw the result I was devastated.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

yea on top of my list of wins, it was crazy

Puro Tony Tornado

i got it recorded in HD probably watch it a few times today

Comment

Working...
                      X