Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Alexander 99% done. From Amir's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Khan fight is an exciting fight. Even if Alexander has a habit of being boring.

Let's see it.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Apart from the winner of Garcia-Matthysse who is there for Floyd to fight if Floyd gets past Canelo?
      If for some very strange reason it's not the winner of Garcia-Matthysse, I'd rather he take time off or something, I can't think of anyone that would want to see Mayweather vs Khan or even Alexander for that matter. Those aren't intriguing fights......or at least not ones worth paying for.

Comment

these are the types of fights i feel khan should be takin to become somehow relevant again ...khan UD ...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Dude's going to be in Expendables 3 and was on dancing with the stars. I don't know who his manager is, but he keeps getting celeb work.
          Showtime and May about making money. If Ortiz is marketable, they'll sell the crap out of a revenge/grudge match and how he was giving it to Floyd before the cheap KO
          Wouldn't surprise me. That would be even worse then the winner of Khan/Alexander though.

Comment

if khan and danny win they can have a rematch which would be perfect for the winner to get floyd, or he can just fight the danny lucas winner straight away

Comment

I like this fight. A crossroads fight ill say.

Winner should be in line v Floyd if he gets past Canelo, which i dont think he will, and winner of lucas/danny should have a fight at 147 to enjoy new found fame, maybe on undercard of Floyd, to get more exposure, and if both win then next Sept that'll be a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                A Pakistani-Englishman vs An African American

100% chance of hometown judging in Dubai!

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                Where in England is Dubai?
                Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I wasn't aware Khan was from Dubai...

Y'all just be talking out y'all's ass.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Guess there are no ******s out there..Is that the reason Khan and his handlers would want to put a fight on there..Interesting..

Oh by the way,Cotto is not from NY..Yet I've watch on TV and actually was in the building for Cotto getting some home cooking..Think about it smart asses..

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  I like this fight. A crossroads fight ill say.

Winner should be in line v Floyd if he gets past Canelo, which i dont think he will, and winner of lucas/danny should have a fight at 147 to enjoy new found fame, maybe on undercard of Floyd, to get more exposure, and if both win then next Sept that'll be a big fight.
                  Crossroads for Khan..Alexander has only one defeat..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Crossroads for Khan..Alexander has only one defeat..
                    But no fans. If he snoozes up another than no one will want to see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Judging by the comment I came to the conclusion that Rome is either Cunningham or Angel Garcia.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Judging by the way your sweating me on something so trivial,I've come to the conclusion you on my d1ck..

Comment

Working...
                      X