No announcement yet.

TMT Track Mens Team!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMT Track Mens Team!

Does everybody in tmt train to run or do they have a real man that actually wants to fight and entertain the fans. I'm sick of this pop shot and run your way to victory bull ****. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring now go pay that 75$ to watch, I guess that's why they had to work so hard to make the Danny vs Lucas fight just to make up for the lack of action to come in the boring main event. Floyd should be grateful to Danny and Lucas (Two real fighters) for saving his boring event.

I like TMT, it gives me great entertainment when their stable of drug cheats get exposed.

Comment

This is going to turn into a shi t storm real quick.

Comment

So what's worse, a fighter who can't defend from 1 shot every 30 seconds, or a fighter who actually punches and lands every 30 secs..

Comment

I've disliked TMT since day 1.

Comment

ped using runners.

Comment

Boxing >> unskilled brawling.

If you don't appreciate the sweet science, YouTube has some toughman competition videos.

The goal is not to have to show your toughness. That happens only if your opponent forces you to.

Don't think Floyd is a man's man? Go watch Mayweather vs. Chavez/Corley/Cotto/Augustus.

Comment

Go to your nearest bar and park your car in the parking lot at 2 a.m. and chill for a bit. I'm sure you'll find fights that are more up your alley there.

For the record, excluding Floyd of course, I'm not a fan of any of those TMT punks. Glad that Bey got KO'd and that Rosado put a whooping on cheating ass Love.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I've disliked TMT since day 1.
                  Clearly. Guy in your sig murdered an unarmed black teenager he'd racially profiled, why would you like a team of talented black fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by MASONSC View Post
                    Boxing >> unskilled brawling.

If you don't appreciate the sweet science, YouTube has some toughman competition videos.

The goal is not to have to show your toughness. That happens only if your opponent forces you to.

Don't think Floyd is a man's man? Go watch Mayweather vs. Chavez/Corley/Cotto/Augustus.
                    I've seen all those fights but I don't like thinking about it because it makes me sleepy.

Comment

Working...
                    X