Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Let the hard work begin
    Possible, I have thought of that too. Even if he doesn't use Manny as a sparring partener, he's going to get some great sparring, something I'm not sure he always had before. He also might spar Provodnikov too, while he's prepping for Alvarado.

Would love to watch that sparring session.
    Originally posted by Exciterx30 View Post
    Now that Cotto vs. Pacquiao II will not happen anytime soon, I wondered if, because of ego and pride, Cotto would request sparring with Pacquiao. It would be some of the most hyped and publicized sparring ever.
    Ill give you a heads up, one of the main reasons Cotto turned to Roach is precisely to spar with pacquiao in looks of a Martinez fight next year! Its not a sure thing but Cotto wants that MW title, all depends on Martinez and what he wants!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Ill give you a heads up, one of the main reasons Cotto turned to Roach is precisely to spar with pacquiao in looks of a Martinez fight next year! Its not a sure thing but Cotto wants that MW title, all depends on Martinez and what he wants!
      Cotto-Martinez is good fight for both at this point in their careers. But any word on if Cotto wants the Marquez-Bradley winner also?

Comment

Cotto-Martinez is good fight for both at this point in their careers. But any word on if Cotto wants the Marquez-Bradley winner also?
        From what it looks Miguel will fight Marquez, if Bradley wins, he wont fight him. Cotto is looking for Martinez, Marquez,Mayweather 2,Golovkin, Canelo. Those are the fighters mentioned

Comment

From what it looks Miguel will fight Marquez, if Bradley wins, he wont fight him. Cotto is looking for Martinez, Marquez,Mayweather 2,Golovkin, Canelo. Those are the fighters mentioned
          Good news, I want to see that fight. Also, I have no doubt Cotto would fight Golovkin. No fear.

Comment

Good news, I want to see that fight. Also, I have no doubt Cotto would fight Golovkin. No fear.
            He already spared Golovkin, when he was in big bear for the trout fight. Thats why Im saying a good mover will make Golovkin look like shit. Dude didnt laid a glove on Cotto who's defense aint the greates!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR
              Quote:

Originally Posted by El Angel

Good news, I want to see that fight. Also, I have no doubt Cotto would fight Golovkin. No fear

He already spared Golovkin, when he was in big bear for the trout fight. Thats why Im saying a good mover will make Golovkin look like s hit. Dude didnt laid a glove on Cotto who's defense aint the greates!
              Cacique, so why did his trainer denied the rumor on the video? Do you have some pics, video or anything?

No lo dudo pero solo contamos con tu plabra.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                Cacique, so why did his trainer denied the rumor on the video? Do you have some pics, video or anything?

No lo dudo pero solo contamos con tu plabra.

No I dont have, concrete prove. And yes Abel denies it, but it is what it is!

Comment

No I dont have, concrete prove. And yes Abel denies it, but it is what it is!
                  lol if Quitto spared GGG he would haved died

Comment

Wow. Those guys are no joke.. Props to Cotto. He gives us the fights we want. The People's Champ.

Comment

Cotto is the man. If he takes his training and diet serious he will be a monster.

Comment

Working...
                      X