Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with Elie Sekbach hating on Manny Pacquiao recently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Elie Sekbach hating on Manny Pacquiao recently?

Why the change? I thought this dude was all greatful and thanking Manny for putting him on and giving him his first interview and all this stuff how his Pacquiao video got more hits than his interview with Shaq or Kobe, now this dude is all over Mayweather's nuts and posting videos getting people to make fun of Manny or to pick against him against Rios.

I know Elie has a beef with Roach which he started when he posted the video making fun of Roach, but now he is going in on Manny hard, I know he is cool with Garcia and Rios but damn never knew he had a beef with Manny what did Manny do to him?.

Wasn't Elie the number one Pactart?

Business...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Why the change? I thought this dude was all greatful and thanking Manny for putting him on and giving him his first interview and all this stuff how his Pacquiao video got more hits than his interview with Shaq or Kobe, now this dude is all over Mayweather's nuts and posting videos getting people to make fun of Manny or to pick against him against Rios.

I know Elie has a beef with Roach which he started when he posted the video making fun of Roach, but now he is going in on Manny hard, I know he is cool with Garcia and Rios but damn never knew he had a beef with Manny what did Manny do to him?.

Wasn't Elie the number one Pactart?
      Because roach kicked his ass out the gym and ellie got mad. Since then he started hanging out with garcia in Oxnard and dick riding every fighter in the gym. He use to dick ride manny but he's friends with rios now so I guess he's not cool with manny.

Comment

Post the vids

Comment

I had to unsubscribe from Elie. He's very biased, to whoever he's currently dickriding. Not too mention the 20 misleading videos he uploads everyday, when there really just him talking to robert garcia/brandon rios or badou Jack/mickey bey. His ego is probably huge now because he goes out for dinner with Robert Garcia and brandon. Not too mention, the dudes got to be in his 30's but still dresses like a 13 year old.

Comment

Comment

So Manny is beyond slander

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                Because roach kicked his ass out the gym and ellie got mad. Since then he started hanging out with garcia in Oxnard and dick riding every fighter in the gym. He use to dick ride manny but he's friends with rios now so I guess he's not cool with manny.
                So Elie is a two face? You could tell when he did that crap with Roach, dude goes to Margarito's gym and starts laughing and telling them to imitate Freddie Roach and he posts it on Fanhouse, Elie is a dumb ass for that, true instigator and instead of apologizing he tells Roach that he should thank him because it brought more interest to the fight and all this other sly stuff.

Comment

Seckbach has to be the worst excuse for a journalist since Sean Hannity. I honestly don't even know why people bother watching his videos. Not to sound like Roger Mayweather, but the man truly doesn't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    I had to unsubscribe from Elie. He's very biased, to whoever he's currently dickriding. Not too mention the 20 misleading videos he uploads everyday, when there really just him talking to robert garcia/brandon rios or badou Jack/mickey bey. His ego is probably huge now because he goes out for dinner with Robert Garcia and brandon. Not too mention, the dudes got to be in his 30's but still dresses like a 13 year old.
                    I think Elie just turned 41 not sure so don't quote me on that, Robert Garcia is younger though he is only 36 or something like that, I was shocked because I thought Robert was older than Elie.

Comment

Working...
                    X