Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does floyd last ppv proves he needs a top undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah....

and sign under floyd's promotional outfit?

Comment

he definitely needs it ..........lol..if lucas vs garcia is on that card , id defintely buy it ...

Comment

Here's what people don't understand because they've become so used to these outrageous numbers that generally are not the norm for any other fighter.

500K is a successful PPV.

To be able to sell a Million, is outstanding. Going over a million is generally unheard of except for the few superstars who have been apart of boxing like Oscar, Tyson, Pacquiao, Floyd, and even Holyfield.

That's 5 fighters over the last 25 years out of how many fighters total?

When Floyd sold over a million fighting Victor Ortiz, that was impressive to me.

When Pacquiao sold 700k fighting............. JOSHUA CLOTTEY... that was ridiculously impressive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Here's what people don't understand because they've become so used to these outrageous numbers that generally are not the norm for any other fighter.

500K is a successful PPV.

To be able to sell a Million, is outstanding. Going over a million is generally unheard of except for the few superstars who have been apart of boxing like Oscar, Tyson, Pacquiao, Floyd, and even Holyfield.

That's 5 fighters over the last 25 years out of how many fighters total?

When Floyd sold over a million fighting Victor Ortiz, that was impressive to me.

When Pacquiao sold 700k fighting............. JOSHUA CLOTTEY... that was ridiculously impressive to me.
          Spot on! Well said. #Exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Its pretty obvious the answer is yes

And the under card for the Guerrerro fight was very good but the main event stunk the place out

This will be no different. Awesome undercard and lame main event. This'll be lucky to break 1.3 million buys
            Still have packy teenie weenie in your eye

Comment

No, Mayweather does not need a stacked undercard. He just needs a credible opponent. I honestly don't feel that Canelo is credible opponent but Canelo does have some star power. That alone will make this a successful PPV.

GBP is only stacking the undercard to showcase guys like Garcia and Mathysse as possible Future opponents for FMJ. This way they don't have another flop like Guerrero because he was relatively unknown.

Comment

Working...
              X