Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Ward or Froch faced Martinez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    i think TS is making a point of how some fighters get held to a different standard than others.

like how the very idea of martinez moving up in weight for what would be the third time is ignorant and gets dismissed as nonsense while others are accused of ducking fighters 5 divisions above the weight they started at.
    Or he doesn't realise they are in different weight divisions with none of them looking to move weight class?

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
      You have named the best MW which is Sergio, the best SMW which is Ward and the 2nd best SMW which is Froch.

Sergio rather fight smaller men right now. He's doing his best Canelo impersonation..lol
      Murray very small isnt he.

His like, pac would smash his slow and small

Comment

Martinez has been busy struggling against semi-bums and robbing people in Argentina. I guess.

Comment

Weight classes exist in boxing.

Comment

One reason is, unlike Martinez, neither Froch not Ward offered to drop down a whole weightclass to meet the champ one division below

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              One reason is, unlike Martinez, neither Froch not Ward offered to drop down a whole weightclass to meet the champ one division below
              Ha! Quote of the day.

How about Martinez, as the champ, goes up?

At least concentrate on your own division rather than welterweights.

Martinez looking to go out on a payday. Can't blame him I guess. Floyd is low-risk (in as much as he wouldn't be beaten up or violently KO'ed) and high reward.

If he was still serious about his career he'd be gunning to solidify himself as MW champ. This would include a fight with GGG. But that's not what he wants. And taking a hammering of Ward or Froch isn't what he wants either.

He wants a superfight and a retirement fund and I guess he's earned it.

Comment

Working...
              X