Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Has anyone ever seen Danny Garcia remotely hurt, stunned, buckled, staggered or knocked down in his most recent fights with Morales, Khan and Judah because I haven't? So far he has shown a chin of granite.
    Shot Morales, chinless Khan and shot Judah?

He was in trouble vs Morales I from rounds 7-10, was losing the fight vs Khan and was also in trouble during the last few rounds vs Judah.

Comment

Garcia was hurt against Judah.

Comment

Same punch in the peterson fight.

Matty can hook with all hookers.

Comment

they will probably trade hooks, but mathysse's will be harder

Comment

Hopefully a towel gets thrown at some point. I want his father to come to his aid
            Last edited by thuggery; 07-23-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali

Im with you,, When everybody thinks stoppage it usually goes the distance... Its like mitchell-banks 2

I hope it end in a decisive ko, so the winner will be #1 opponent to floyd

If this fight looks anything like Mitchell/Banks 2 I will slit my wrists (the correct way).
              Lol watch it end in like a clash of heads after countless lowblows and pushes to the canvas

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Tranny is gonna be hurt by a body shot and will get finished with a straight right.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Same thing I was going to say. A body shot will have Garcia ready to go, and the right hand will finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Im with you,, When everybody thinks stoppage it usually goes the distance... Its like mitchell-banks 2

I hope it end in a decisive ko, so the winner will be #1 opponent to floyd
                  Mitchell-Banks 2 went the distance because one guy was paid off. Are you suggesting Garcia or Matthysse will be paid off?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Has anyone ever seen Danny Garcia remotely hurt, stunned, buckled, staggered or knocked down in his most recent fights with Morales, Khan and Judah because I haven't? So far he has shown a chin of granite.
                    Against both Morales and Judah he was stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Honestly now that the fight is signed and everybody myself included thinks garcia will get ko'd... Yes it will probably be a right hand that stuns garcia and a volley of punches will end...

But dont be surprised if danny catches him with a counter hook and drops lucas.. lucas chin will be checked...

My personal opinion is that it looks alot like the peterson fight
                      No way man, Garcia is a lot more durable. I'm not even sure Matthysse wins this fight, his fans are getting ahead of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X