No announcement yet.

Garcia and Rios weigh in -> Garcia vs Matthysse is 50/50 fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987
    Matthysse's going to mess Garcia up, and both would beat Rios.
    Garcia doesn't beat Rios, suspect stamina. Rios would wear him down with his constant pressure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Garcia doesn't beat Rios, suspect stamina. Rios would wear him down with his constant pressure.

Rios is too easy to hit, and while Garcia's power is overrated it's enough to hold back Rios. Not counting out Rios, but I think Garcia wins. If Alvarado can look like a boxer against Rios, so can Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Rios is too easy to hit, and while Garcia's power is overrated it's enough to hold back Rios. Not counting out Rios, but I think Garcia wins. If Alvarado can look like a boxer against Rios, so can Danny.
        Alvarado could not hold Rios back but Garcia can? Garcia's stamina =|= Alvarado's stamina either.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          I'd have to agree that its 50/50. Lucas fan boys think that he is some unbeatable fighter with the power of a God. Its funny stuff. Mind you, this is coming from a professional fighter without a bais opponion.
          I would imagine a professional would know how to spell!

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

I agree Rios would be too much for Garcia and his pops.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
            The sparring with 8oz gloves and no headgear with Rios & Matthysse will be interesting
            That would be amazing. I loved that suggestion , hope ppl caught it at the end

Comment

RIOS is a punching bag, NOTHING MORE.

Comment

Rios wouldn't beat Danny he would get caught in the exchanges; but i do agree with Rios that it's a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Look at the gif on here with Judah vs Matthysse, His punches are very wide, enough to get caught perfectly by garcias left or quick right.

Comment

I favour Rios over both. Can't beat Rios unless you can box.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      If it wasn't then why would the boxing world be hype as **** to see this fight????
                      Same reason most people tune in to see Mayweather fight..

To hopefully witness them and their team humbled.

Mayweather's attitude has progressively gotten better..I think Showtime asked him to be more calm and likeable on their time and money..

but Angel...he needs to get his mouth shut..and there's a much much stronger possibility of making that happen than someone shutting Mayweather up..

Comment

Working...
                      X