Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia and Rios weigh in -> Garcia vs Matthysse is 50/50 fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyB6t5gbsVw

Garcia mad he didnt get tickets lol

It is a 50/50 fight because contrary to the Matthysse tards I think 1 or 2 shots on the chin and he'd go right to sleep. Same goes for Danny.

Comment

I'd have to agree that its 50/50. Lucas fan boys think that he is some unbeatable fighter with the power of a God. Its funny stuff. Mind you, this is coming from a professional fighter without a bais opponion.

Comment

If it wasn't then why would the boxing world be hype as **** to see this fight????

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          I'd have to agree that its 50/50. Lucas fan boys KNOW that he is some unbeatable fighter with the power of a God. Its funny stuff. Mind you, this is coming from a professional fighter without a bais opponion.
          fixed it for you bro

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss
            I'd have to agree that its 50/50. Lucas fan boys think that he is some unbeatable fighter with the power of a God. Its funny stuff. Mind you, this is coming from a professional fighter without a bais opponion.
            So just cause you're a professional fighter it makes your OPINION any better than ours? Fack atta hea son.

And if you're referring to the people on the video my point stands.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Matthysse's going to mess Garcia up, and both would beat Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                We don't think he's unbeatable, we know that Garcia is tailor made for Lucas.

Comment

The sparring with 8oz gloves and no headgear with Rios & Matthysse will be interesting

Comment

I don't understand how people can be so definitively sure about the outcome of this fight.

Don't get me wrong. I have Lucas a solid favourite but Danny is an unbeaten, improving fighter who possesses a true money punch in the left hook. He's also got a much better chin that Peterson. He is going to fight his ass off.

I expect Lucas to prevail but I expect things to be much tougher than the Peterson fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X