Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    I suppose you mean like "corned-beef, kosher-style" which, of course, actually is not kosher at all but allows the gluttons to pretend it is.....
    No I meant like your Justin Beiber style haircut is not exactly the same as Biebers .

Comment

Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
      What makes you so convinced that a narcissist who is worth $115 million is clean and without suspicion. What makes you think that he would want to have every edge possible over his opponents?, what makes you so convinced that he isn't using undetectable designer drugs... that skinny wimp olympic tester we saw in 24/7 for the Mosely fight looked very shifty to me, with a very shifty handshake from Ellerbe.

Maybe the fact that as has moved up, his punches became less and less hurtful, so much so that many now call him feather fisted. Yet Pac moved up and continued to hurt bigger and bigger guys? All the things u said, could be applied to Pac as well...Pac is rich and wants ever edge possible as well i'm sure. The big difference is, Floyd is using a reputable company, the same one that tests our Olympic athletes to do extra testing. Pac intially agreed, only to come up with a million and one reasons not to do the testing, wanted to know when they would be and wanted a cutoff. Even let a $50-75 million dollar purse and the biggest fight ever go, just so not to tkake the test. Now, you tell me who should look more suspicious?

Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
      Another thing. This so called ''olympic style testing'' in boxing is absolute BS. Testing isn't olympic style these guys are only tested when the fight is announced, they could be doing god knows what outside of camp such as cycling EPO and maintaining their gains for when they reach training camp. All boxers should be tested year round. Oh and another thing he's being tested by USADA who couldn't catch Armstrong for how many years? With the amount of money that the dude has do you really think he couldn't finance his way out of a negative test?
      Do you understand what the word "style" means? Style/The way in which something is said, done, expressed, or performed. It IS Olympic "STYLE" testing because it done in the same manner as the Olympic FOR A SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF TIME! Get it? It's funny that the same people that made all excuses for Pac and claim that OSDT by USADA isn't good enough are the same ones that were claiming that the commissions drug testing was good enough. USADA has caught countless more Olympians that the boxing commissions have caught boxers. And w/ the amount of money Pac has do you really think he couldn't finance his way out of a negative test with the commission?

Comment

A reputable company

The same one that took years to catch Lance Armstrong

Comment

Very ironic and 4 years late. That's all anyone can say. Don't want to read a paragraph of rationalizations because they damn sure weren't making those when Manny skipped out on the Floyd fight over these tests.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            A reputable company

The same one that took years to catch Lance Armstrong
            So use him as the example and over ride the many cheaters caught by testing , may as well stop all testing world wide because Armstrong fooled them , you got no logic , no system is perfect you don't throw out the baby with the bath water , you use the best soap you can that's all .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Why would Manny refuse the biggest fight in history because of a PEDs test , then with all the pressure on him about PEDS all of a sudden he starts losing , then he demands PED tests of his opponents . it allures to the notion that he knows the benefits of PEDS meaning he may have been dirty winning his biggest WW matches .

Just for fun lets say the circumstantial evidence is all right and Manny was really using PEDS , all of a sudden all the confusion becomes crystal clear .

Who really thinks Manny was using PEDS when he refused to be tested in the biggest fight in history , not what you thought back then , what you think now , back then I didn't think so but today Im not so sure .
              How come this illiterate fl0yd lover all in red is allowed to even start ******ed bait threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
                How come this illiterate fl0yd lover all in red is allowed to even start ******ed bait threads like this.
                Its not a bait thread its seeing what guys think about the chain of events concerning Manny and PEDS testing , your free to tell us your spin on how bad Manny really looks , but I think you have no answers .

Comment

The same reason you can come in here and call him names instead of trying to refute anything he said: we're free to do what we want. He doesn't have to post only the threads you agree with.

Comment

He's illiterate and yet you didn't bother to address anything he said and show him how he's wrong? Interesting

Comment

Gosh...you could be new Sheerknock Bones me lad. YOu certainly are unloading tonight. Reading such crap as this makes me even more careful to only state what I've read in direct quotes or interviews.

I'm surprised that you guys don't get a flash of sanity sometimes and get scared of the direction in which you're heading . And to think that you loose-wits can hold a job and are able to procreate...... dreadful.

No wonder the recent theories about the direction the world is heading into has brought out the possibility that humanity began to deteriorate when civilisation caused the weak- minded and other nut-heads to be protected and allowed out loose in the community to have families who had other families etc..........

As soon as they stopped leaving them out on rocky hillsides for the wolves to dispose of.... I'm not saying that I agree with or accept the idea, but I can see the lineal descent of the theory. And today, we have about 40% of humanity little better than gibbering idiots.......many of whom, to my utter disgust, post in to boxingscene......
                      I suppose you mean like "corned-beef, kosher-style" which, of course, actually is not kosher at all but allows the gluttons to pretend it is.....
                      One thing for sure that I "can't redress" is that I don't know what the hell you're talking about and doubt very much, judging from all your past posts I've read, that you do either...

And YOUR "hindsight" would just be a sight of your huge, wobbling, obese backside......

Take note people! This is what your replies look like when you just got your ASS STOMPED in a debate and can't come up with a meaningful reply to what was said.

Comment

Working...
                      X