Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I didn't think he was on PEDS in the beginning , but as time went by and things started to come out and things started changing culminating with Manny now demanding B grade bums the same PEDS test he refused to avoid the biggest fight in history , that last straw from Manny sealed it for me . .

If he were using it explains why he refused testing , why he walked through bigger fighters , why his form dropped off , why guys started saying he don't hit hard and then he gets beat twice and knocked out cold , the whole deal concerning PEDs and Manny is a suspicious as fck .
    I don' t know either way. I am suspicious, but if asked w/a gun to my head, I would say "No". But I am in awe of the fall off in performance. Particularly his stamina. For Bradley it was almost non existent.

Comment

I didn't think he was on PEDS in the beginning , but as time went by and things started to come out and things started changing culminating with Manny now demanding B grade bums the same PEDS test he refused to avoid the biggest fight in history , that last straw from Manny sealed it for me . .

If he were using it explains why he refused testing , why he walked through bigger fighters , why his form dropped off , why guys started saying he don't hit hard and then he gets beat twice and knocked out cold , the whole deal concerning PEDs and Manny is a suspicious as fck .
      He may be suspect, but he has not been caught with PEDs in his system. But you see how fighters are perceived when they are considered suspect, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        He may be suspect, but he has not been caught with PEDs in his system. But you see how fighters are perceived when they are considered suspect, lmao.
        I agree he is definitely suspect and there is no proof on either side of guilty or not guilty, he could have dispelled it all in a hot second by just by agreeing to be tested like anyone else would for a fight of that magnitude , only Manny himself and some real close people know for sure , its not an easy thing to prove guilt if a guy refuses to be tested unless an informer with proof came forward , not likely to happen and considering his political profile on top of his boxing profile any hard evidence would be shut down before the media got hold of it I would think .

Comment

I agree he is definitely suspect and there is no proof on either side of guilty or not guilty, he could have dispelled it all in a hot second by just by agreeing to be tested like anyone else would for a fight of that magnitude , only Manny himself and some real close people know for sure , its not an easy thing to prove guilt if a guy refuses to be tested unless an informer with proof came forward , not likely to happen and considering his political profile on top of his boxing profile any hard evidence would be shut down before the media got hold of it I would think .
          Pac is innocent to his fans, but Marquez is guilty, lmao.

Comment

• That KO made Pac change his stance on everything

Funny to think Manny cudnt careless about testing not to long ago

Floyd was right all along

Comment

Why would Manny refuse the biggest fight in history because of a PEDs test , then with all the pressure on him about PEDS all of a sudden he starts losing , then he demands PED tests of his opponents . it allures to the notion that he knows the benefits of PEDS meaning he may have been dirty winning his biggest WW matches .

Just for fun lets say the circumstantial evidence is all right and Manny was really using PEDS , all of a sudden all the confusion becomes crystal clear .

Who really thinks Manny was using PEDS when he refused to be tested in the biggest fight in history , not what you thought back then , what you think now , back then I didn't think so but today Im not so sure .

Poor Reloaded .... he can't bring up CWs anymore because his hero Floyd requested another CW, so Reloaded needs to find something else .... PEDs.

The way you are discussing PEDs, is that the way you are feeling about yourself and CWs .... guilty or hypocrite?

Comment

• Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
                What makes you so convinced that a narcissist who is worth $115 million is clean and without suspicion. What makes you think that he would want to have every edge possible over his opponents?, what makes you so convinced that he isn't using undetectable designer drugs... that skinny wimp olympic tester we saw in 24/7 for the Mosely fight looked very shifty to me, with a very shifty handshake from Ellerbe.

Another thing. This so called ''olympic style testing'' in boxing is absolute BS. Testing isn't olympic style these guys are only tested when the fight is announced, they could be doing god knows what outside of camp such as cycling EPO and maintaining their gains for when they reach training camp. All boxers should be tested year round. Oh and another thing he's being tested by USADA who couldn't catch Armstrong for how many years? With the amount of money that the dude has do you really think he couldn't finance his way out of a negative test?
                Ironic that if USADA is as weak and as "passable" as you claim, then Manny STILL wouldn't have used them...what does that say?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmarv75 View Post
                  pretty sure this article says May of 2010. The negotiations and Top Rank walking away took place in November of 2009. After Moseley agreed to the tests and Floyd said no more cutoffs is when Pac came out and agreed.....you're entitled your own opinions, not your own facts.
                  Another floydiot new alt. Why all these floydiots and their alts can't understand Floyd did moved his demand from one to another. Are they stupid or idiot? Floyd demanded extra testing, Pac said ok but must have a 30 days cut off. Floyd said no to 30 days but said yes on 14 days and Pac said **** off but later on agreed to it because Pac really wants to fight Floyd. Now think about if Floyd maintained his stance on 14 days cut off and didn't take the offer if he really wants to fight Pac? but the coward did it and made it impossible for Pac to fight by moving his goal post again to 0 day cut off. After Pac agreed to 0 day cut off Floyd threw another impossible demand by demanding Pac should not get any ppv share. Now he just threw another ridiculous road block in advance just in case Pac agreed to no ppv share by demanding he must sign up to his promotion. Only the black bean size brain idiot will never see through Floyd's smoke and mirror.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 07-22-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Top Rank made JMM and Bradley do this.
                    Arum also made Shane sign a contract for 1-2 fights. Of course Shane looked like dung in the fight so Bob figured it was too tough to promote this old and useless Shane.

Comment

• Its stupid to bring up every now and then whose fault it was what have not happened years ago when the fighters are still active not just because it can still happen anytime but because this one will not, let just history judge both fighters when their respective careers are long over and being look upon by future generations and see how history will treat each legacies. if you are still alive by then probably thats the time you can have a go at it.

Comment

Working...
                      X