Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "guilty conscious"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      And Floyd was the accuser who had zero evidence and would rather foolishly spend millions of dollars for three years. Money that could have been given to charity.
      Lots were the accusers , just like Oscars result , no retribution just a BS apology that took back nothing that was said lol the whole sueing was a sideshow that just stalled the fight that Manny didn't want .

Manny is a politician , this is what they do its called create a diversion from the real issues and then baffle them with BS .

Would have been so much easier for Manny to take a PEDS test he now demands of others and secure his role in the biggest fight in history , but no , not Manny the saint , he didn't want to be tested at that point in time how convenient for his gullible fans lol ,

You are so gullible its not human .

Comment

• I remember when asking for testing was considered cowardly. So glad Pac got his tards on board now. Now they behind it100% and coming up with reasons why its needed. How times have changed and all it took was Pac going to sleep tochange minds

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Lots were the accusers , just like Oscars result , no retribution just a BS apology that took back nothing that was said lol the whole sueing was a sideshow that just stalled the fight that Manny didn't want .

Manny is a politician , this is what they do its called create a diversion from the real issues and then baffle them with BS .

Would have been so much easier for Manny to take a PEDS test he now demands of others and secure his role in the biggest fight in history , but no , not Manny the saint , he didn't want to be tested at that point in time how convenient for his gullible fans lol ,

You are so gullible its not human .
          Like I said many times, your hero is a cheater. He tested positive three times. There's nothing worse. People are really not that dumb not recognizing your diversionary tactics.

BTW, what happened with your catchweight topics? Hehe...
          Last edited by maguirre; 07-22-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• I come back after a year and I see Reloaded is still trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by roxy View Post
              I come back after a year and I see Reloaded is still trying.
              He's pretty much been a mindless, soulless carcass ever since all of his threads about how demonic catch weights are just to find out Floyd's next fight is at a catch weight. Pay no attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Like I said many times, your hero is a cheater. He tested positive three times. There's nothing worse. People are really not that dumb not recognizing your diversionary tactics.

BTW, what happened with your catchweight topics? Hehe...
                Buddy if that was the case he would be banned from boxing and the media would be all over him like a rash , your the one crying NO evidence , the evidence against Floyd is one journo that's disappeared when his BS story bombed , wake up buddy for fck sake you just cant be this gullible .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Why would Manny refuse the biggest fight in history because of a PEDs test , then with all the pressure on him about PEDS all of a sudden he starts losing , then he demands PED tests of his opponents . it allures to the notion that he knows the benefits of PEDS meaning he may have been dirty winning his biggest WW matches .

Just for fun lets say the circumstantial evidence is all right and Manny was really using PEDS , all of a sudden all the confusion becomes crystal clear .

Who really thinks Manny was using PEDS when he refused to be tested in the biggest fight in history , not what you thought back then , what you think now , back then I didn't think so but today Im not so sure .
                  I won't ever accuse any fighter of cheating using PEDs if they haven't been caught.

What made Manny suspect was that he fought Morales at 130 and underwent blood testing for that fight. Who decided that both fighters should be tested for that fight? All I know is that Manny lost that fight, and that he has never undergone blood testing again I don't believe. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Being suspect is not being guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    He's pretty much been a mindless, soulless carcass ever since all of his threads about how demonic catch weights are just to find out Floyd's next fight is at a catch weight. Pay no attention.
                    Your losing badly kid , only your to much of a child to see it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      I won't ever accuse any fighter of cheating using PEDs if they haven't been caught.

What made Manny suspect was that he fought Morales at 130 and underwent blood testing for that fight. Who decided that both fighters should be tested for that fight? All I know is that Manny lost that fight, and that he has never undergone blood testing again I don't believe. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Being suspect is not being guilty.
                      I didn't think he was on PEDS in the beginning , but as time went by and things started to come out and things started changing culminating with Manny now demanding B grade bums the same PEDS test he refused to avoid the biggest fight in history , that last straw from Manny sealed it for me . .

If he were using it explains why he refused testing , why he walked through bigger fighters , why his form dropped off , why guys started saying he don't hit hard and then he gets beat twice and knocked out cold , the whole deal concerning PEDs and Manny is a suspicious as fck .

Comment

Working...
                      X