Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Tim Bradley looking huge pics of his youth football camp in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley looks to be 165lb the most 170lb..His fight night weight against Pac was less then Pacs..Prov was a one time deal,Bradley was going through something..It was understandable..Bradley will have to weigh less then/no more then 150lb come fight night..Or tbh I'll be kinda worried..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      he's a lot bigger than that. he's not much further south than 165 on fight night these days. he said he was 165 two weeks out from the provodnikov fight.

i'd say he's at least 175 lbs when he's eating square meals. at least.

is he even training right now? if he's not he's bigger than 175. he's a big kid. he'll probably be a little bowling ball at 154 [and get his ass kicked] before he's all done.
      He is about 10 pounds shy of where he was a month or less ago when the Marquez promo pics went out. He should be around 158-162 by mid August.....he'll be fine - I'll make sure of it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Bradley looks to be 165lb the most 170lb..His fight night weight against Pac was less then Pacs..Prov was a one time deal,Bradley was going through something..It was understandable..Bradley will have to weigh less then/no more then 150lb come fight night..Or tbh I'll be kinda worried..
        survivor's guilt? the feeling you get when you survive a traumatic event that should have killed you but instead you wind up with someone elses belt in your hands while being wheeled around in a wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          He should be around 158-162 by mid August.....he'll be fine - I'll make sure of it!!!!!
          Meanwhile Floyd is starting training camp at 147 pounds. Such a difference in professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Meanwhile Floyd is starting training camp at 147 pounds. Such a difference in professionalism.
            I guess so, one guy fights for titles in his own division while the other fights for the 154 pound title at 152 pounds....he has a history of catch weights so it's not a real surprise to me.

Comment

He looks a bit muscular but also seems his bf% jumped alot

Comment

I guess so, one guy fights for titles in his own division while the other fights for the 154 pound title at 152 pounds.....
                Bradley weighs enough right now to fight for titles at 154 and even at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Bradley weighs enough right now to fight for titles at 154 and even at 160.
                  My comment was referring to professionalism, which it appears Bradley has a significant advantage over Floyd in that category......

Comment

And the thing is, he looks like he has already shed a lot of fat to get into this shape. He is actually in pretty decent shape at this point........sorry Marquez, you are my boy but the writing is on the wall my friend.
                    Marquez couldn't even buy a win in this fight, it's over

I love JMM he's one of my favorite fighters but WAR BRADLEY!

Comment

similar to berto... not as much as lately but before he was caught with roids berto looked to be 190 and ripped

Comment

Working...
                      X