Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boogeyman gets taken out by one of the brothers aka Floyd or Broner next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boogeyman gets taken out by one of the brothers aka Floyd or Broner next!

The boogeyman will be taken out once and for all after he beats Garcia up and then in May 2014 he will be decapitated by either Floyd or Broner lol! Most likely Floyd thou, Broner has already pledged war on the argentians lol!

lucas is a beast ..even stylewise he is bad news for floyd and broner...

Comment

Floyd will UD him. There's no way he gets a K.O., though anything is possible. Broner may get KO by Lucas, but that's an interesting fight that I would like to see. Hopefully we see Broner against Maidana next.

Comment

Broner can only decapitate midgets and floyd hasnt decapitated anyone since hatton (and no ortiz doesnt count)

Comment

Floyd should fight WWs or JMWs, not LWWs at WW.

If Lucas can establish himself as a genuine WW contender at the limit then that fight is legit, but not before.

Comment

Man, If Lucas shows the chin that i think he might have against Garcia, Floyd would be in a tough fight against Lucas, Maybe even hitting the canvas at some point during the fight.
            Lucas has been placing his shots alot better, i've seen improvements, just needs to pass this one test vs Garcia, and i give him a good shot to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Broner went life and death with paulie

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Broner can only decapitate midgets and floyd hasnt decapitated anyone since hatton (and no ortiz doesnt count)
                yup , it's about styles ..floyd could'nt even decapitate a midget in jesus chavez without corner assiistance..lucas is jesus chavez " on steroids" ... i dont think fans even worry about broner , his ugly ass could'nt even beat paulie convincingly...

Comment

Umm... Floyd maybe. Broner? That's a joke.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Umm... Floyd maybe. Broner? That's a joke.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Maybe? Fraud would UD him pretty easily

Comment

Working...
                    X