No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bey vs. Molina Early ShoBox Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Do you think? I'm no boxing trainer but given it was a 'Money' show, I would've been telling him he's won the fight, get on his bike, clinch if need be and do not get hit with anything big.
    If you noticed Sr initially told him not to do anything careless.

But then he maybe saw something in Bey's facial expression. Like he was feeling his confidence at an all time high or something.

To feed that and encourage him (perhaps sensing that Bey wanted a little praise) he let him know that hey, you are on fire right now. If you wanted to you could knock this guy out.

Which ended up backfiring on them.

That's a lot speculation on my part I know. But it's just the feeling I got.

Comment

Such an exciting finish, it had me standing up clapping. After the 9th round I saw Molina in his corner looking downwards and thought to myself "this guy needs to rethink his career, he looks like he really doesn't want to be there". Low and behold the 10th round starts, Molina sees an opening with Bey showboating, and capitalizes with a flurry of power punches. Next thing you know, it's over.

Comment

Bey-Molina. Wow!!!!!!!!

Comment

Karma cought up to Bey hahaha and hopefully it will cought to LittleFloyd in September.

Comment

So because it's MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS, LAS VEGAS JUDGES, MAYWEATHER SR. HEAD COACH...
            Molina was losing every ****ing round!!!! GTFOH... how the hell was Molina losing the fight by that wide of a margin?!?!?!?! If Molina wouldn't have knocked that loser, steroid user out, he would've lost the fight by a wide mark...
            GLAD HE WENT ALL OUT AND WON WITH A K.O.!!!! no wonder Mayweather only fights in Vegas...
            CANELO HAS A BIG HILL TO CLIMB COME FIGHT NIGHT
            I mean I don't believe Molina was losing every round, and just because it's Mayweather Promotions, and Mayweather Sr., and TMT.. and Vegas judges.. they had Molina pretty much losing every round... NOT FKING FAIR AT ALL!!!

GOOD LUCK TO CANELO!!!

Comment

little roider got what he had coming to him

and he seriously sucks, all he seems to me is he's just full of roids and very strong and powerful, guy has no skills tho

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
                So because it's MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS, LAS VEGAS JUDGES, MAYWEATHER SR. HEAD COACH...
                Molina was losing every ****ing round!!!! GTFOH... how the hell was Molina losing the fight by that wide of a margin?!?!?!?! If Molina wouldn't have knocked that loser, steroid user out, he would've lost the fight by a wide mark...
                GLAD HE WENT ALL OUT AND WON WITH A K.O.!!!! no wonder Mayweather only fights in Vegas...
                I mean I don't believe Molina was losing every round, and just because it's Mayweather Promotions, and Mayweather Sr., and TMT.. and Vegas judges.. they had Molina pretty much losing every round... NOT FKING FAIR AT ALL!!!

GOOD LUCK TO CANELO!!!
                same thing with love-rosado

mayweather promotions is rigged, why he wants pacquiao to leave tr and go to mayweather promotions, so he can run and win every round
                sho commentators seem to be in on it too

Comment

Man I was really happy for Molina, you know what's crazy, I was absolutely stunned that Bey was eating Molina's overhand right, I kept thinking to myself nothing is gonna hurt this guy but I was reminded that it was the left hook that started it all for Molina against Lundy, another fight in which Molina was way down on the scorecards. I guess Molina's left hook is more devastating than his overhand right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    same thing with love-rosado

mayweather promotions is rigged, why he wants pacquiao to leave tr and go to mayweather promotions, so he can run and win every round
                    sho commentators seem to be in on it too

Totally Agree with you TheHolyCross..

GOOD LUCK TO CANELO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      As soon as I saw Bey drop his hands and begin to showboat I knew that the end could be near lol dude is no where near fast enough to let his guard down by showboating. He should have just finished the fight like a pro Floyd snr didn't do him any good either by telling him he could go get him out of there, he should of instructed Bey to box and take minimal risks that last round and he would have won easy, Bey has never had a great chin..
                      Don't blame sr you hater, sr told that fool first "look man you probably can finish him off but don't do anything ****** and keep you hands up you keep dropping your hands he is going to catch you with something" if you going to hate just hate don't sugar coat it. Sr did a good job and gave as good advise you can get

Comment

Working...
                      X