No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    Matthysse doesnt give a rat's ass about computers. All he cares about is his daughter, boxing, training, tatoos and being left the *** alone, in that order. He doesnt care about computers, ***erly, cars, cribs, let alone talking **** in twitter. He's the exact opposite of Adrien Broner.
    Dont take this the wrong way but if you think Matthysse cant afford a computer youre a ***ing moron.
    CHILL dont be butt hurt cause your boy cant afford a computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post
      WRONG!!! but funny!!
      lol.. seriously though...

I hope whoever the ref is of this match doesn't end things to "spare punishment", as they have in Chino's couple last fights.

Broner deserves to be broken down, dropped, and knocked out for his treatment of Paulie after their fight.

Bro, I can't wait for that ****.. I'ma laugh so hard if Broner has a Montiel moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Lmfao I know right. And then they forget how Lucas or Marcos said they would perfer to not fight eachuther cuz they are both from Argentina.

You need to worry about getting your alternate account ready for yourself after Danny khtfo. It's gonna be too obvious seeing a bunch of new posters on here with September joined dates. Do it from now so u can look like your actually not you.
        Atleast you'll still have your job mopping up Phili jizz off the floors of the Garcia Adult Arcade. I was think you should take a film editing class. You know because after Lucas retires Danny he's gonna be a full time rapper. His next song after Sept 14th can be "My Argentine Papi"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Yeah, kind of a ***** move (and I like ol' JMM). We all know if any other fighter said he wanted no parts in another fighter it is a straight duck. I guess just let him fight Broner for less money and a worse beating.
          How is he ducking Mayweather when they already fought you ****ing idiot. Its not a fight anyone wants to see again anyways. Marquez looks better at the weight than he did when he faced Floyd, but he's too old at this point. Marquez has shown time and time again he's not afraid to face the best.

Comment

Good lookin' bruh.... AB officially declared war against Argentina. They gunnin' for those Iguana eatin' ass mother ****ers
            Uuuuuuugh, lmao!

Comment

• Maidana and Matthysse can be friends, but Broner and Garcia can't. Ok, gotcha. Second, just like you root for Floyd to lose, Broner to lose and Ward to lose and have lost every time, I'll be rooting for Matthysse and Maidana's opponents because that's how I do. Even if those two get a good win, so what, next fight. I'll respect them when it's all said and done like any other boxer. Until then, I'll root for the Judah's, Alexanders, and Khans until those two retire. You do it, so don't have a problem when I and other boxing fans do it.

Comment

Ni99@ declared war on Argentina. That's what's up. I love **** like this. Yeah, Broner can be ****** at times but this great. As long as no racist **** gets said, I'm cool with this.
                that is because you must be ****** trash like broner. it is racist because only ****** thugs talk like broner. can you imagine when the Klitsckos retire and the title goes from one foul mouth ****** POS to another
                Last edited by nacho daddy; 07-20-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• (IRONIC)The great BRONER who beat the **** out of the ATG PAULETTE...ahahahahahaah,that ***** is really ******!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    that is because you must be ****** trash like broner. it is racist because only ****** thugs talk like broner. can you imagine when the Klitsckos retire and the title goes from one foul mouth ****** POS to another
                    Name a ****** champion before the K brothers became champ you degenerate. Another brave alt who doesn't care if this account is banned. Deep down you cowards are just that, cowards lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      man take that girly **** to a Oprah forum or something....who the **** appointed you as the grammar officer around here?!?....gtfoh with that Perez Hilton ass **** man....dudes can express themselves however the **** they want....go make some kids and police their grammar...foh!!

Comment

Working...
                      X