No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    Na, but they gon **** them Argentines up doe.....
    Love the avy, and good post.

Comment

• Matthysse is going to destory Garcia, but Broner should beat Maidana. Rooting for the Argentines though

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Love the avy, and good post.
        Good lookin' bruh.... AB officially declared war against Argentina. They gunnin' for those Iguana eatin' ass mother ****ers

Comment

• Matthysee & Maidana EACH Have More KO's Than Broner Has Wins; He Couldn't Stop Mags!!

Broner is such a weasel, such a gutless trash talking uneducated pig from the hood.... just like his mentor, Junior Mayweather. Broner was FAR FROM impressive with Paulie Mags! Shane Mosley said it right, "Broner picked the weakest link to claim a cheap belt fighting Mags, with 5 Career KO's". Broner wouldn't even fight a 41 year old Shane Mosley!!! Broner like Junior Mayweather, he wants someone else to clean out Matthysee and Maidana, so he doesn't have to hear why won't you fight _______. Exactly why Junior Mayweather never fought Pacquiao. LET's GO BRONER... sign that fight with Maidana!!! He will dismantle your head from your shoulders, then what?!!? hen go get a rematch with Paulie Mags, you weasel.

Comment

• Matthysse > Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              Ni99@ declared war on Argentina. That's what's up. I love **** like this. Yeah, Broner can be stupid at times but this great. As long as no racist **** gets said, I'm cool with this.
              This^^^^^^^

AB turned up....I love it!!

Comment

• This is everything wrong with boxing, broner and garcia acting like they're some sort of boxing tandem tag-team GTFOH! I'm sick of these fighters becoming friendly with each other. Hey broner howd your big bro lamont do vs matthysse? Oh yeah I forgot you had ringside seats as he got mauled from pillar to post. Those maidana right hands are gonna feel worlds different from malignaggi right hands lmao this punk is in for a rude awakening.

Come knock down these argentinian trees phukker!

Comment

• Broner stated hed let the fans pick his next opponant.

Fans picked lucas and now he's running scared..

He hopes, he prays garcia wins...

Comment

• Broner is the biggest bum in boxing..

Paulie clearly won

Comment

• broner wud win

Honestly broner wud win, hes faster slicker and smarter then maidana i garantuee he wins....garcia gon win to so they will both lose

Comment

Working...
                      X