Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it comes down to the 2 lb difference in catchweight, if I'm Canelo I'm....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it comes down to the 2 lb difference in catchweight, if I'm Canelo I'm....

Not cutting all the way down to 152. The joke will be on Floyd when I step in at 154 anyway, claiming I couldnt do it. Because its not about the 10% fine or the belt either for that matter, its about dethroning one of the greatest in history and becoming a LEGEND.

fickle fans are funny. Next time I spar if I lose, i'm going to cry to my trainer and gym mates about how the dude that beat me was 2lbs over. I will follow up with that on NSB with the reactions, i'm sure it will go well.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
      Not cutting all the way down to 152. The joke will be on Floyd when I step in at 154 anyway, claiming I couldnt do it. Because its not about the 10% fine or the belt either for that matter, its about dethroning one of the greatest in history and becoming a LEGEND.
      Floyd already has that base covered if canelo comes in over hes getting fined MILLIONS

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        fickle fans are funny. Next time I spar if I lose, i'm going to cry to my trainer and gym mates about how the dude that beat me was 2lbs over. I will follow up with that on NSB with the reactions, i'm sure it will go well.
        Ok mister know it all thats why Floyd's trainers and Floyd himself even said it will come down to the 2 lb difference. They think they are onto something smart by making Canelo drain himself extra, but if I'm Canelo I'm just not obliging with his request.

So how am I a fickle fan?

Comment

The Catchweight King will receive half of Canelo's purse if Canelo doesn't make the catchweight limit.

They don't call him the Catchweight King for nothing.

Comment

I would gayweather would pull out

Comment

Mayweather prob got 10mil per pound over in a clause somewhere..

Comment

Canelo mind as well come in at 154. The 2 lbs won't help Canelo, and when Matthysse-Broner is made, Broner will beat his ass.

#Kill2Birdswith1stone

Comment

lol I hope Canelo comes in at like 160, gets a nice big fine, and still takes his L home

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Canelo mind as well come in at 154. The 2 lbs won't help Canelo, and when Matthysse-Broner is made, Broner will beat his ass.

#Kill2Birdswith1stone
                    About Bancruptcy (Broner) kick Mattyhysse's ass? Riiiight. Get off cloud 9

Comment

Working...
                    X