Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If margs didn't have illegal wraps vs Cotto would Miguel still b undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Cotto would be undefeated....I picked Marg to stop him BRUTALLY in the first fight....I just might look for that thread and bump it because I BOLDLY said it was gonna be BRUTAL for Cotto...styles make fights and Marg's style is POISON to Cotto

with that said, I do believe Marg was loaded up for that fight....it's almost borderline dumb to think otherwise.....the rematch confirmed what many already knew though, Marg's style gives Cotto serious problems....his ability to take Cotto's best punch and smile at him while keep coming forward discouraged Cotto big time!!

I thought Cotto lost to Clottey but if everything played out the way it did except for the Marg lost....IMHO Pac would've taken Cotto's "0"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      I don't think Cotto would be undefeated....I picked Marg to stop him BRUTALLY in the first fight....I just might look for that thread and bump it because I BOLDLY said it was gonna be BRUTAL for Cotto...styles make fights and Marg's style is POISON to Cotto

with that said, I do believe Marg was loaded up for that fight....it's almost borderline dumb to think otherwise.....the rematch confirmed what many already knew though, Marg's style gives Cotto serious problems....his ability to take Cotto's best punch and smile at him while keep coming forward discouraged Cotto big time!!

I thought Cotto lost to Clottey but if everything played out the way it did except for the Marg lost....IMHO Pac would've taken Cotto's "0"
      Hey guys I picked Margarito to beat him! He loses.....Oh Oh he cheated!

Cotto can lose to Clottey but not Margarito who beat Clottey? Want some sandals with your post?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
        Hey guys I picked Margarito to beat him! He loses.....Oh Oh he cheated!

Cotto can lose to Clottey but not Margarito who beat Clottey? Want some sandals with your post?
        WHAT?!?!?...read the post again when you're sober!!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Well for one, as I've stated in this thread a few times, I think he would've gotten that shot at De La Hoya in December that Pacquiao got and I have no doubt he would've beaten him, as De La Hoya should've been retired. It would've been a huge win and instead of being on the comeback trail, he would've been number one and an even bigger draw than he is today. Pacquiao might not have moved up to WW as quickly if the De La Hoya shot didn't present itself. A lot of things would be different.
          That makes sense. The Mayweather fight might have happened sooner though and maybe at 147.

Comment

• lmfaooo are people realy defending that cheater?dumbass mexicans!

Comment

Working...
            X