No announcement yet.

Toughman > Cuban boxing school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    so you dont know ?.. you dont read the rankings do you ?... lol , no wonder you spout ignorant **** ...
    They're that bad huh? Ok don't name them... here are some of my guys:

GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX
    Yuriorkis Gamboa
    Erislandy Lara
    Odlanier Solis
    Richar Abril
    Mike Perez
    Umberto Savigne
    Rances Barthelemy
    Luis Ortiz
    Yunier Dorticos
    Yordenis Ugas
    Yudel Jhonson
    Yunieski Gonzalez
    Yoandris Salinas
    Luis Franco
    Giorbis Barthelemy
    Angelo Santana
    Alexei Collado

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      They're that bad huh? Ok don't name them... here are some of my guys:

GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX
      Yuriorkis Gamboa
      Erislandy Lara
      Odlanier Solis
      Richar Abril
      Mike Perez
      Umberto Savigne
      Rances Barthelemy
      Luis Ortiz
      Yunier Dorticos
      Yordenis Ugas
      Yudel Jhonson
      Yunieski Gonzalez
      Yoandris Salinas
      Luis Franco
      Giorbis Barthelemy
      Angelo Santana
      Alexei Collado
      youre just naming random fighters just to name em .. you have 5 ranked fighters total ..here's PI's : champions ...sabillo,casimero , nietes.. ranked fighters: nonito , pac ,cuello ,fuentes, melindo, villanueva,viloria , pagara...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Judging from a lot of posts here lately that's what the fans think. Since they prefer face first brawlers instead of schooled boxers.
        this is why everyone stopped taking you seriously

Comment

youre just naming random fighters just to name em .. you have 5 ranked fighters total ..here's PI's : champions ...sabillo,casimero , nietes.. ranked fighters: nonito , pac ,cuello ,fuentes, melindo, villanueva,viloria , pagara...
          My ranked Cubans can beat your 'PI' champs... how's that?

Comment

My ranked Cubans can beat your 'PI' champs... how's that?
            once...it happens , styles make fights ..does'nt mean they become greater fighter tho ..

Comment

once...it happens , styles make fights ..does'nt mean they become greater fighter tho ..
              If your definition of them not becoming greater fighters because of being neglected by their promoter and network... I completely understand.

Comment

If your definition of them not becoming greater fighters is being neglected by their promoter and network... I completely understand.
                my defintion is of greater is simple, resume ...

Comment

Chronologically comparing resumes?

Comment

HBO is in the business of getting viewers. The most popular fighters for WHATEVER reason, be it their ethnicity, their boxing style, their trash talk, their ****ing looks, etc. are going to be the ones getting dates. Outside of Al Haymon's fighters, that is. They get dates regardless.

Martinez had no fans when he beat Bunema and Cintrons asses. He upset a few HBO stars, but eventually HBO went with it, as his performances impressed the fans and his numbers rose. Same is true for many fighters, like a little guy named Manny Pacquiao.

The point is, you have to bring something to the table; exciting performance, a famous name, an ethnic fanbase that is easy to market to, great trash talk, ect. If you fight like ****ing Miguel Vasquez or Richard Abril, the fans are not obligated to pay to watch you, and it doesn't make one any less a fan because of it.

I am a huge fan of Wladimir Klitschko but many American fans just can't get into his style and he doesnt have much of a fanbase here now that he fights out of Europe. Because of that, HBO usually doesn't show his fights anymore.

It's how the business goes, and I don't see the huge problem with it.

Comment

Rigo's simple 'PRO' 12-0 resume craps on about most PI fighters not named Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X