Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR Fury!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      Haye is the hardest hitting HW after Wlad right now. Fury is easy to hit and his chin doesn't seem too solid, if getting dropped by Cunningham is any indication. You do the math.
      ^^^^^^^^
      This all day long.

Dam Wlad struggled to pin down Haye, and Wlad has excellent footwork. Fury is going to be swinging and countered with hard straights and overhand rights. The overhand right will most prob be the killer for Fury as he is easily hit with this...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Fury had me starting to believe in him on Ringside!
        I wouldn't go that far haha... but....

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Haye did look tired against Chisora, year since he fought, struggled against bigger men in the past etc etc.

But then I composed myself and realised.. Haye lands once and Fury leaves on a stretcher.

I like Fury, find him hilarious infact, but surely Haye will stop him.
        I agree with this. I am a fan of Haye and have watched him since the enzo fight (and subsequently watched all others) and despite what some may think I have a balanced opinion on him.

He was looking tired against Chisora and my gut feeling when watching the Valuev fight was that he lost. As for the Wlad fight, the less said the better.

That being said, he is a smart, fast and powerful boxer who has the tools to hurt any of the worlds top HW, including Wlad (proven), and will have far too much for Fury come Sept.

There is a lot Haye could actually learn from Fury when it comes to confidence and heart. I think Haye has some self confidence issues despite the tv persona and his fighting ability.

Comment

I'm very much looking forward to this showdown and invariably when this is the case, an anti-climax is exacted. Bugner Cooper revisited maybe, but i'll be surprised if there are'nt any kd's. Unless Haye's on his A game Fury will smother and stifle the life out of him.

Comment

Blankety Blank!

Fill in the 'blank'

At the press conference (12:47 on the iFilmLdn recording) Fury grinned, "I have to bring this up. It's going around the campfire, what's all this that you've had 28 'blank' with men?"

Anyone know what the missing word is?

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
              Blankety Blank!

Fill in the 'blank'

At the press conference (12:47 on the iFilmLdn recording) Fury grinned, "I have to bring this up. It's going around the campfire, what's all this that you've had 28 'blank' with men?"

Anyone know what the missing word is?
              I'm guessing that Dyson reads these forums because this topic has been discussed here before and I've never seen any proof of the 'quote'

Anyway, its probably refering to this http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=178592

And the 'blank' is probably 'sex' with a slight reworking of your sentance.

Update: Read the last few comments in that thread. Apparently Fury tweeted that thread so I guess he does read these forums.
              Last edited by ukboxingfan1981; 07-14-2013, 12:15 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by ukboxingfan1981 View Post
                I'm guessing that Dyson reads these forums because this topic has been discussed here before and I've never seen any proof of the 'quote'

Anyway, its probably refering to this http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=178592

And the 'blank' is probably 'sex' with a slight reworking of your sentance.

Update: Read the last few comments in that thread. Apparently Fury tweeted that thread so I guess he does read these forums.
                Ahhh! Not '28' but '20 intimacies'!

Cheers. Here's what you've won!

Comment

Not to be redundant, but..............WAR Fury!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      excellent video. tyson fury

Comment

Working...
                      X