Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we take out Floyd, JMM and Pac out the picture, who holds the welter throne?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prob Tim. I don't think anyone them would be undefeated out of that list thought cause khan is a terrible match up for Tim and ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      guerrero?.........
      made this post before the poll
      there's a question mark because i wasn't sure, i felt i was leaving someone out

now with the poll out yea, it was bradley i was forgetting, but still, although he'd put up a good fight against the ghost, i'd bank on guerrero winning that fight, bradley's defense is non-existent agains southpaws, robert is stronger, as good stamina and his punches will be more noticeable, he can also mix it up on the inside, so although it could be a close fight, if anyone is to be manhandled, it will definitely not be guerrero, too big too strong

so my initial post stands, i think guerrero the best after "The Three Inimigos"

Comment

Originally posted by tachie83 View Post
        Keith one time Thurman
        Yeah, thats my dude,,, super exciting, not sure how far he will go, but def one to watch....

I would say bradley would be #1 if no jmm manny or floyd..

but honestly the division would be wide open and i could see there being no dominant champ,

Cotto could beat all these guys if he ever trained hard and made 147,, Im sick of seeing him with love handles...

Comment

Cotto comes back down and is Undisputed champ

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            Floyd gets no credit because he dodged to many good fights! Simple as that.
            Deal with it Flowmos
            Don't be mad at Floyd because Antonio Margarito's boxing career has been WIPED OUT b/c of his usage of ILLEGAL hand wraps.

I bet the haters wanted Floyd to fight him with the illegal wraps. LOL!

You guys are pathetic.

Comment

Cotto if he trained hard n got to 147 he'd be the best there

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                Cotto if he trained hard n got to 147 he'd be the best there
                I don't think Cotto can beat Guerrero at 147.

Cotto almost was ko'd a few times at 140.

Comment

Yep i choose clottey! The same clottey that went to war w cotto. Clottey is a big strong WW whom was looking good up til pacq. No one on this list has the ability to overwhelm him like paqc did. Imo

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                    I don't think Cotto can beat Guerrero at 147.

Cotto almost was ko'd a few times at 140.
                    Because he couldn't make weight healthy at 140 he was drained n chinny at that weight. At 147 his chin was way better. The only time he got knockdown at 147 other than taking a knee due to plaster was pacquiao. I think it be a good fight but he's better than Guerrero

Comment

Broner of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X