Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye v Fury Presser - head to head video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fury didnt look like he wanted to face off, i think hayes got this. hopefully they'll do a faceoff or 24/7 style build up to the fight. would be so funny

Comment

It would make me so happy to see Haye put this clown to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
        fury didnt look like he wanted to face off, i think hayes got this. hopefully they'll do a faceoff or 24/7 style build up to the fight. would be so funny
        Haye seems very confident.

One thing I didn't like is Fury saying he let Haye have it all his own way in negotiations so that could include ring size and referee, both of which could be key.

Comment

Thanks for the videos guys, Lol that was very good.

Comment

I understand boxing is psychological and fighters need to have confidence but Fury acts like a fucking 5 year old. Haye's gonna end that, maybe then we'll see Fury vs Price!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              The irony that oozes out from your posts is painfully funny.
              Haye pulls stunts and make sarcastic comments but Fury acts like a child, when he gets into a verbal confrontation he just shouts over whoever he's talking to and repeats the same unfunny thing 50 times like a 5 year old. Their behaviour is not similar at all.

Comment

Just like Booth a few weeks ago when he was with Fury, Haye looks as confident as a fighter can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Haye pulls stunts and make sarcastic comments but Fury acts like a child, when he gets into a verbal confrontation he just shouts over whoever he's talking to and repeats the same unfunny thing 50 times like a 5 year old. Their behaviour is not similar at all.
                  Haye has been on Twatter calling him "Dyson Furry" and talking about giving him a bottle and playing with crayons.

Only a true wordsmith like Haye could come up with that genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Haye has been on Twatter calling him "Dyson Furry" and talking about giving him a bottle and playing with crayons.

Only a true wordsmith like Haye could come up with that genius!
                    It's all in the delivery, Fury has always got that daft smile on his face thinking he's funnier than he is and a 9 year old comes out with better jokes.

Haye see's that Fury is "special needs", only a blind man can't.

Comment

Haye isn't apologetic for fobbing off Tyson when Tyson first met Haye like a starstruck fan. Which is the reason Tyson supposedly dislikes hayes.

But im sure they will share a drink in private and any dislike is for the cameras.

Comment

Working...
                      X