Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by streetwaves
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Downy_tax

Matthyse is the slowest opponent that Garcia is going to be facing ever in his career, why do you feel he is going to get hit by him and not being able to take off some of the damage. Garcia is arguably the best defensively opponent that Matthyse is fighting. Judah and Devon keep their hands down and do not try to absorb blows to their gloves, Garcia actually parries off shots, which he did to Judah in their fight that caused a knockdown and cut in one counter blow. Danny parries, he doesn't need to move around especially against a slow puncher that keeps his hands down.

And Danny is likely also the slowest opponent Matthysse has ever fought. Danny is slow. It's like he's fighting underwater. His timing somewhat makes up for it, but he'll probably get spooked early as JSFD said and go into survival mode.

We'll see where all these alt accounts go after the fight. Lucas has this one in the bag.
    Have you noticed how many alts have shown up since they started talking about this fight?

I'm telling you, ****** is gonna feel one of those regular shots and realize how heavy handed this dude is. And well, yea... once you show Lucas respect you're fked.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• There won't be no injury with Garcia. If there is and he pulls out he can be missing out on a Mayweather shot.

Comment

• i just want to say 1 thing.

thank God for this fight, and it being on the mayweather-canelo undercard. Now I can convince myself to justify the ridiculous HD PPV price tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          5 words I expect to hear alot come Sept 15th
          GIFSoup

Comment

• Garcia is getting KOed or stopped on cuts. One way or another, he's getting stopped.

Comment

• Lucas is the favorite in Vegas in case it hasn't already been said

Comment

• Just met Jeff Mayweather at babystacks on buffalo. He thinks Lucas ko's Danny inside of 3 and that Lucas is undefeated. Robbed against Zab and Devon. Also that Matthsse Mayweather likely next fight. Awesome.

Comment

• Cant wait to see his racist dads face once lucas ko's the heartless garcia

Comment

• only two online books have odds right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      5 words I expect to hear alot come Sept 15th
                      Touché bro, touché. Why are these cats still sleepin on the kid?

Comment

Working...
                      X