Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post has been updated with the newest articles from the BS archive regarding Matthysse vs. Garcia.

The article "Danny Garcia vs. Matthysse/Peterson on September 7th" might be a little misleading, considering Schaefer only says Danny Garcia will "potentially" fight the winner of Peterson-Matthysse.

I really hope the fight gets confirmed very shortly after Lucas beats Peterson

Comment

I forgot who I voted for but I think Garcia would would win in a kind of close fight, due to his counter punching.

Comment

Danny left in a quickness

Comment

Both Garcias would end up in the hospital. One of them by brain damage, the other by a heart attack.

Comment

Danny gets KO'd so bad his dad gets put into a coma

Comment

It wouldn't last very long Garcia is about countering and punching with you so someone will land and someone will fall.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                And if Matthysse edges out a close fight with Peterson, some people will second guess themselves and might want to change their prediction. I've been riding with Matthysse TKO since before the Olusegun fight. I remember changing my Donaire/Rigo prediction at the last moment, and Rigo pulled it out. Not gonna change this prediction.
                Not gonna change my prediction. Matthysse TKO8

Comment

This fight is on top of my wishlist now, a potential FOTY.

It would be a brutal fight. Both guys got power, Lucas is more skilled but he throws pretty wide and I feel someone with great timing like Danny could capitalize on that.

I predict a late round TKO for Lucas, maybe after exchanging knockdowns

Comment

According to Mannix, Hop just said that he DOES NOT want to see the fight because Garcia is tailor made for Lucas

and that if he had to fight Lucas fans would be booing because he would be running. HAHA

I love BHOP

Comment

People constatntly underrate Danny. I think this fight will be closer than people think, buttttttttt Lucas takes his neck off.

Comment

Working...
                      X