Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't see how he beats Matthysse.
    Sure he'll catch him with the left hook a couple of times... but when that's gone, he's fucked.
    I can see him getting a decision if it gets that far.... but if Zab hurt him.... he won't

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
      I'd say it can go either way due to the fact Matthysse isn't going to use alot of movement he will stand and box which will give Danny Garcia openings, plus didn't Matthysse lose to Maidana in the amateurs???
      It may be amateurs but come on you've seen how wreckless Marcos Maidana is!
      Danny will definitely land some bombs should they fight each other. The problem for Danny is that he's pretty easy to hit as well. And that's really bad against Lucas Matthysse.

Comment

I hope Haymon does some great things for Matthysse. At the very least Lucas will get paid.

Comment

If Zab was able to catch him flush and hurt him toward the end of the fight, Matthyse would put his a*s to sleep!!!! If Zab started 1 round earlier he may have knocked Garcia out! Matthyse knocks him out!

Comment

Golden Boy/Haymon will protect Garcia from Lucas. That's why they signed Lucas to begin with. Just like they signed Lara to keep him from Canelo. Much like Top Rank profit potential of the star always trumps quality fights over at Schafer and Co.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Danny's been very impressive lately, but Matthysse is a whole nother proposition.

Danny can't use his power counter shots to intimidate, and make Lucas hesitant. He's coming for you regardless, and he's defensively responsible with a vrey good chin. He cracks just as hard, if not, harder than anyone at 140, and the best body punching in boxing.

He beats Danny everywhere. Lucas in a long, hard fought battle. Lucas UD/TKO/Corner towel/ref stoppage.

Danny's too tough to quit.
              It's Rigondeaux's

Comment

i think it'll be a close fight. one for the ages. i like mathysse a little better then danny, but given all the hate that danny gets, I'd be interested in seeing what his detractors do if he wins.

Comment

this reminds me of Rigo vs Donaire

Rigo calling out Donaire and Donaire's wife made so many excuses on why he didn't have to fight Rigo

Garcia doing the same ****. Lucas wants Danny, Danny is afraid of Lucas

Lucas needs a KO to win the fight, he won't get a decision

Comment

Matthysse stops Garcia. Garcia is going to get caught throwing those wrecking ball punches of his.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                      If Zab was able to catch him flush and hurt him toward the end of the fight, Matthyse would put his a*s to sleep!!!! If Zab started 1 round earlier he may have knocked Garcia out! Matthyse knocks him out!

story of zab's life. IF this. IF that.

Comment

Working...
                      X