The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how shook is danny garcia? this shook

Comment

• I'm the ultimate optimist but this is really starting to get on my nerves; the greedy fan in me wants it on Sept 14th; but all in all get the fight signed on whatever date.

Comment

• They already put enough stones in his way. Olusegun, Dallas jr., Peterson. Now they want to bring Maidana down to 140 to protect Broner AND Garcia? If they do that pro boxing is dead to me. Enough is enough. Im sick of "champs" that have no balls and wont fight boxers that could actually beat them. I thought we all had enough of that BS with Floyd.
        The only reason why Matthysse signed with Al Haymon was because he was promised the Garcia fight.

Comment

• garcia is running scared

Comment

• Garcias probably holding the fight out to make people think he's ducking while he trains his ass off.

Comment

• Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
              Garcias probably holding the fight out to make people think he's ducking while he trains his ass off.
              What exactly would that accomplish?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Danny is being a female dog, I really want to know what really "delays" fight contracts.

language, details, money, timing.

i want to know why you think it should move instantly...

Comment

• Are y'all that are adamant of a Matthysse victory gonna cry if Garcia whoops him?

Comment

• Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
                    Are y'all that are adamant of a Matthysse victory gonna cry if Garcia whoops him?
                    You going to answer the question of what exactly Garcia holding up the fight but training hard for it at the same time would accomplish? Why would he do that?

Comment

• guys Lucas will probably fight Judah or Peterson rematch on 9/14

who else at 140 can they match him up with who's available ?

Comment

Working...
                      X