No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
    Post ALL information about the fight here. Stop making new, pointless threads about he fight.
    Who do you like in the fight Banny?

Comment

• I don't see Garcia going quietly in the night. I think it is a war that either guy could win and sometimes it comes down to who gets caught first. But some of Garcia's punches have the wild swing to them and he leaves himself more open in spots during a fight than in others. I think it will be a late TKO for Matthysee.

Comment

• I voted that Matthysse wins by KO of course. Is this fight even happening?

Comment

• I voted Matthysse wins by KO of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Ban STick-is this fight now official?
            Never said it was official, just asking for your opinions.

Comment

• Hope Garcia enjoyed his fake belts while had them.

Comment

• I hope so. But its not signed yet so who knows. I got Lucas by mid to late round ko

Comment

• Lucas by decapitation. Poor Danny boy.

Comment

• It is posted on BoxRec that the fight is scheduled on September 7th. We know BoxRec is not official but it seems like this fight is going to be a go.

Comment

• Matthysse by KO.
                      I see tihs fight going two possible ways.
                      1)Danny goes about it scared. Keeps his distance, tries to box and stay behind the jab. He eventually gets KOed.
                      2)Danny grows a pair and goes to war. He takes a brutal beating and gets dropped before round 6, a bloody mass of minced beef. Danny's a bleeder, and he hasnt been to wars like Lucas has against the likes of Olusegun.

Comment

Working...
                      X