Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fistic
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lol I didn't know you were so thirsty for my attention. Should've just told me so and I would've given you that time of the day.

Cause everything Garcia says and does is the definition of f*ggotry. While everything his dad says is the perfect definition of douchebaggery.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Don't be silly. I've been calling you out in various threads and you been ducking me. Don't be a hypocrite. You accuse Swift of "f*ggotry", but you are the one on that.

You hate on Garcia, but you secretly crave his penis inside of you, it's obvious. Stop pretending to know the business of boxing and focus on getting a proper education so that you can learn something beneficial to give to the boxing world, instead of your incessant hate.
    Now I really have to wonder about you. Here we go, the education police is out. You wanna correct my grammar too officer Dangles?

Comment

• If Garcia is holding out for more money, he's smart. A Matthysse fight will probably end his stardom, so he needs to cash in.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Now I really have to wonder about you. Here we go, the education police is out. You wanna correct my grammar too officer Dangles?

No, I pay taxes so that the public educational system can instruct your doltish ass and fill the vacuous area where your brain is supposed to be with thought provoking material.

Comment

• Both fighter are good respectively...so take it for what it's worth - a good fight!
          It's still my opinion that Lucas is a little bit better than Garcia though. Not anything against Garcia, although he is a little annoying.

Comment

Quote:

No, I pay taxes so that the public educational system can instruct your doltish ass and fill the vacuous area where your brain is supposed to be with thought provoking material.
            Sorry but those taxes you are paying are definitely not for my education. I already got the education I needed for my career. You're being robbed by the system my man.

Comment

Sorry but those taxes you are paying are definitely not for my education. I already got the education I needed for my career. You're being robbed by the system my man.

Clearly I have been robbed when you are still a dim-witted, **** for brains. Something else to write my congressman/woman about.

Comment

Quote:

Clearly I have been robbed when you are still a dim-witted, **** for brains. Something else to write my congressman/woman about.
                Yet here you are wasting your time with me. Go ahead man, knock yourself out. Hopefully you won't be wasting your time and they won't be looking at you like a dumb*ss. Which I'm pretty sure you're used to by now.

Now stick to the subject of this thread.

Comment

Yet here you are wasting your time with me. Go ahead man, knock yourself out. Hopefully you won't be wasting your time and they won't be looking at you like a dumb*ss. Which I'm pretty sure you're used to by now.

By they I take it you mean the folks from The Scene. Yeah, they don't think I'm dumb, they probably think I'm a flaming c*nt.

JSFD26, don't take this **** personal man. I am sure in real life you are a good dude. I get on you the most on these threads because you seem to be the most consistent with the D. Garcia hate, but its's all good. At the end of the day, we are both boxing fans--so I salute you. Cheers.

Comment

• Just passed by to say, man the **** up Danny, b*tch azz puzzy.

Comment

Quote:

By they I take it you mean the folks from The Scene. Yeah, they don't think I'm dumb, they probably think I'm a flaming c*nt.

JSFD26, don't take this **** personal man. I am sure in real life you are a good dude. I get on you the most on these threads because you seem to be the most consistent with the D. Garcia hate, but its's all good. At the end of the day, we are both boxing fans--so I salute you. Cheers.
                      I guess you werent around when the whole Rigo-Donaire thing was going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X