Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Had some spare microsoft points so I rented Identity Thief. Well, whatever works for you. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Have no idea what movie that is. Not a big movie guy. All I watch is sports. No sitcoms, none of those shows on HBO ppl talk about, just sports.
    It was a pretty funny movie. I'm the opposite of you lol. More movies no shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
      what does 50 deep doing nathan's mean?

i know 50 deep means like 50 people. but wat does doing nathan mean?
      Nathan, I went to school with that guy, how's he doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Lol Quillen, what does he know????
        Come on man, you saw how he looked at Danny Boy when they were watching the Lucas-Lamont fight. He shot him a look like "your up next son, good luck, lol"

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

My favorite movies are Rocky 3 and 4. That's about it for me with the movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

My favorite movies are Rocky 3 and 4. That's about it for me with the movies.
            Lol can never take Rocky serious. When I was young yea but now... meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Come on man, you saw how he looked at Danny Boy when they were watching the Lucas-Lamont fight. He shot him a look like "your up next son, good luck, lol"

Quillen is a bird ass ninja. He maybe got shook up by the ko but not danny.
              Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 07-04-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Lol can never take Rocky serious. When I was young yea but now... meh.

Lol I still love those 2 movies as ****** as the fighting looks to me now. Still love'em.

Comment

These fuqqs don't even realize how funny I find these threads. Great free comedy.

Lmfao

If I knew where that punk Mexican JSFD was at right now, id go to him n have one of the rookie girls pistol whip his ass.
                  Ah Rigg you gone full circle on this thread. It's like you got your 2 personalities going at once.

You watch to many cop movies?....bad cop (i.e. pistol whipping a fellow poster) the you realise your getting smoked on here then the good cop comes out (i'm only kidding guys).

Comment

Lol I still love those 2 movies as ****** as the fighting looks to me now. Still love'em.
                    cinderella man was ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
                      Ah Rigg you gone full circle on this thread. It's like you got your 2 personalities going at once.

You watch to many cop movies?....bad cop (i.e. pistol whipping a fellow poster) the you realise your getting smoked on here then the good cop comes out (i'm only kidding guys).:
                      lmfao you noticed that he was dead serious when he first started out then try to go the im only playing route lol

Comment

Working...
                      X