No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Man, you just be talking out your ass. Always got a lame ass excuse. Its almost like you're trying to convince yourself that Garcia isn't scared. First it was Lucas is scared of needles and now its that they're looking for a venue. Make up your mofoking mind CLOWN!

Word is that they're trying to put it on the Mayweather PPV and here you are claiming they're looking for a venue. Durf.
    You, outta all these haters are 1 that I wish I could pistol whip. Are u an Argentine???

Comment

Man, you just be talking out your ass. Always got a lame ass excuse. Its almost like you're trying to convince yourself that Garcia isn't scared. First it was Lucas is scared of needles and now its that they're looking for a venue. Make up your mofoking mind CLOWN!

Word is that they're trying to put it on the Mayweather PPV and here you are claiming they're looking for a venue. Durf.
      I heard Danny wanted more money which is cool and then I heard he wanted drug testing which lukie recently agreed too. Now im saying the venue is what they looking for because it is true u idiot. GB doesn't have a venue yet, or do they??? At the end of the day no matter what is left to work out, this is the fight that's gonna happen. Not that bs Judah fight u tried to say Danny was gonna do. Schaefer and Espinosa are working solely on this fight. It's all but done. Ya puss1es just wanna keep on saying he's scared, he's hiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

You, outta all these haters are 1 that I wish I could pistol whip. Are u an Argentine???
        Lmao... An e-thug.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Lol Danny must be so upset that he has to take this fight or he'll look like a b1tch. Matthysse is gonna decapitate him.

Comment

Lmao... An e-thug.

Na, I ain't no thug. I'm a cop. And answer my question, are u an argentine???

Comment

• If he does take the fight, I fully expect him to get injured in training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                Since you are a cop, I would like to file a missing person report on Danny. If you do find him, I want him arrested. He has to be breaking many local dress code bylaws.
                Last edited by deanrw; 07-04-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lmao... An e-thug.

Lol you still bragging about your cop wannabe status? Neighborhood watches don't qualify as cops bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    If he does take the fight, I fully expect him to get injured in training.
                    Followed up by some more of these:

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Since you are a cop, I would like to file a missing person report on Danny. If you do find him, I want him arrested. He has to be breaking many local dress code bylaws.
                      Lol ok. yeah, ill give u that. The shirts that mofo wears sometimes make him look like an idiot but hey, to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X