Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Carlos Irusta says Matthysse wins "without a doubt", then Danny can just skip this one and avoid the savage beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      The card starts in 4 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post

If Carlos Irusta says Matthysse wins "without a doubt", then Danny can just skip this one and avoid the savage beating.

Joel Diaz agrees...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3jjE3nE6No

Comment

• I hope we don't see a bunch of I told you so threads....Let's keep it mature fellas! Win or lose it'll be a great night of boxing

Comment

• Man I've hyped this fight up so much to my friends that are coming over only because Mayweather is fighting this better not let me down lol I can't wait until these two get in the ring

Comment

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
              I hope we don't see a bunch of I told you so threads....Let's keep it mature fellas! Win or lose it'll be a great night of boxing
              Hopefully a combination of the mods and the site being constantly down all night will prevent that. We'll see them all week though. Hougigo said he has 20 threads or more saved up to bump.

Comment

I hope we don't see a bunch of I told you so threads....Let's keep it mature fellas! Win or lose it'll be a great night of boxing
                They usually disable new threads after big fights.

I wonder if the site will crash after Garcia/Matthysse and be shut down for the main event. lol

Comment

c'mon man. the post-fight banter is the best thing about nsb

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    A lot of people I respect are praising Garcia's technical skills. Am I missing something?
                    Apparently I'm missing it too. Garcia is competent boxer, but to say he's one of the sport's best technicians, as Al Bernstein did during the weigh in, makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Apparently I'm missing it too. Garcia is competent boxer, but to say he's one of the sport's best technicians, as Al Bernstein did during the weigh in, makes no sense.
                      Counter-punching=technician in the minds of most fans it seems.

Comment

Working...
                      X