The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Matts via TKO and Garcia via decision
    That's how I see it too, but I think Ajose fights Garcia hard to close 7-5 or 8-4 type fight. Watched that fight today again and noticed how good Matthysse's jab can when he uses it, it sets up his right hand beautifully.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      That's how I see it too, but I think Ajose fights Garcia hard to close 7-5 or 8-4 type fight. Watched that fight today again and noticed how good Matthysse's jab can when he uses it, it sets up his right hand beautifully.
      The jab will be very important against Garcia. Zab wasn't doing much with the jab, but I think Matts will throw his fair share to gauge distance and get on the inside.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 09-13-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Ready...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          After seeing Lundy beat the brakes off Ajose I just have a hard time being very impressed with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            The jab will be very important against Garcia. Zab wasn't doing much with the jab, but I think Matts will throw his fair share to gauge distance and get on the inside.
            Also Matthysse needs to remember to touch him to body early and often. Garcia has gassed before in a fight he was dominating up until that point, Lucas just needs to patient more than anything and he'll be fine.

Comment

• Gotta admit man, Danny looks a bit drained and flat. He's outgrown 140, as a matter of fact both these guys look flat, Danny was desperate for that drink lmao he was drained.

Comment

• Danny is gonna cripple him

The first time he lands a solid punch of the argentine hypejob the fight will change drastically because Danny is the one with the power in this bout. So many people have gone to sleep because Danny chin checked them including granite jawed guys like Erik and to a lesser extent Zab who Floyd could never drop and Khan who walked through the punches of maidana. Danny is no joke when it comes to world class power and Matthysse will learn he's playing with fire. I see this as either a Danny win by KO or a wide UD for him. Lucas really has only one chance and that's to swing widely like he always does with his crude, amateurish style and hope that Danny's chin has badly regressed overnight. I don't think anyone outside of Lucas' camp or his hardcore fanboys see him as having any hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  The first time he lands a solid punch of the argentine hypejob the fight will change drastically because Danny is the one with the power in this bout. So many people have gone to sleep because Danny chin checked them including granite jawed guys like Erik and to a lesser extent Zab who Floyd could never drop and Khan who walked through the punches of maidana. Danny is no joke when it comes to world class power and Matthysse will learn he's playing with fire. I see this as either a Danny win by KO or a wide UD for him. Lucas really has only one chance and that's to swing widely like he always does with his crude, amateurish style and hope that Danny's chin has badly regressed overnight. I don't think anyone outside of Lucas' camp or his hardcore fanboys see him as having any hope.
                  Probably why he's the favorite.

Comment

• Matthysse Is the superior boxer, has the better chin, amd of course more power

Matthysse KO 5

Comment

• No matter who wins if you think Lucas is just a hype job you don't know much.

Comment

Working...
                      X