No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
    Lucas got this. Early bodyshots will destroy Danny.
    Been thinking this as well, he's gonna work his body early and establish his pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Been thinking this as well, he's gonna work his body early and establish his pace.
      Yes, i see Lucas stopping Danny in the final rounds. Danny gasses in all of his fights, and the bodyshots Lucas will throw early wont do him any good.

Lucas will invest in bodyshots and it will work in his favour. I would bet on a KO for Lucas in the championship rounds.

Comment

Yes, i see Lucas stopping Danny in the final rounds. Danny gasses in all of his fights, and the bodyshots Lucas will throw early wont do him any good.

Lucas will invest in bodyshots and it will work in his favor. I would bet on a KO for Lucas in the championship rounds.
        I think Danny is going to start bringing his hands down and BAM! He catches a flush power punch on the chin and it's the beginning of the end. He sounds like he wants to make Lucas respect his power and is going to fight him toe to toe, which is going to make him a sitting duck for Lucas.

Rewatched Garcia-Morales II last night, and Garcia is just too easy to hit. Even ancient shot Morales landed clean shots occasionally, but had no power on his shots. Garcia is also very susceptible to counter shots himself, he gets a little carried away with his combos, putting himself off balance.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          I think Danny is going to start bringing his hands down and BAM! He catches a flush power punch on the chin and it's the beginning of the end. He sounds like he wants to make Lucas respect his power and is going to fight him toe to toe, which is going to make him a sitting duck for Lucas.

Rewatched Garcia-Morales II last night, and Garcia is just too easy to hit. Even ancient shot Morales landed clean shots occasionally, but had no power on his shots. Garcia is also very susceptible to counter shots himself, he gets a little carried away with his combos, putting himself off balance.
          I really can't see Garcia coming out blazing. I think he is fooling everyone by saying he will make Lucas respect him. I truly believe Garcia will try to stay on the outside and box with Lucas, but he will feel Lucas's power and make the same mistake Peterson made.

I truly believe Lucas wins this, i just can't see Danny winning this one.

Comment

• Boxing needs characters like Angel Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              Boxing needs characters like Angel Garcia
              As entertaining as it was, that was the kind of rant that drives away fans. Angel isn't good for the growth of boxing in the States because of the pussification of America. Too many people would rather pretend they're offended than admit they enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                As entertaining as it was, that was the kind of rant that drives away fans. Angel isn't good for the growth of boxing in the States because of the pussification of America. Too many people would rather pretend they're offended than admit they enjoyed it.
                I'm not American but things he said are unacceptable. Being an immigrant himself makes it even more unacceptable lol.

Comment

I'm not American but things he said are unacceptable. Being an immigrant himself makes it even more unacceptable lol.
                  I'm not saying he wasn't wrong, but it was still funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Exactly and it's the main reason I'm rooting for Danny, Angel isn't a beta male afraid to speak his mind, he don't give a rat's ass about offending people and I respect that, sick of people in this day and age crying about being ''offended''

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X