Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon alexander is faster, more skilled and bigger than this FAKE RICAN....and he got his ass kicked, and had to clinch and hold for his life.....

THE STORM IS COMING DANNY BOY!!!

Comment

• what time is the presser?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Matthysse looked intimidated when Garcia walked right up to his face.
        hahahahhaahhaha lol.....no he didn´t.....he just smiled at the clown..... first time I see Garcia that nervous though.....

Comment

• I love how mad the Matthysse groupies are that Garcia isn't afraid of grandpa teeth. He hasn't lost the battle that many prior Matthysse opponents have by getting swayed by the hype surrounding him, Garcia just don't give a damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by JuanARG20 View Post
            Devon alexander is faster, more skilled and bigger than this FAKE RICAN....and he got his ass kicked, and had to clinch and hold for his life.....

THE STORM IS COMING DANNY BOY!!!
            Devon won that fight lol, if I remember it was a clearer victory than the Judah fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              Devon won that fight lol, if I remember it was a clearer victory than the Judah fight.
              OK son, once you learn about boxing, you will be allowed to come back....

Comment

• Garcia will be easier than Peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                  Obviously u didn't watch the fight because the Judah fight was closer and could go either way. The Alexander fight was highway robbery

Comment

• GARCIA got this

Comment

• hopefully matthysse starts quick, judah and khan obviously have more skill but matthysse has the equalizer

Comment

Working...
                      X