No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
    I can't tell whether Danny is amped up to spark out Matthysse or if he is a bit scared..
    I can. He's scared.

Comment

• That face off between Danny and Lucas was hilarious, I must admit Danny looked a bit worried, when guys nod their head like that at weigh ins it is rarely a good sign, I hope the hype about Matthysse hasn't got into Danny's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        I dont understand. Why is he smiling? He cant even look at Matthysse without pissing himself?
        Damn boy, I hope daddy Angel gives you some good PEDs and you at least last a couple rounds!!
        So he was scared at the Morales and Khan weigh-ins?

Comment

• Actually after rewatching the face off I think he's amped up to spark out Lucas.

Comment

Actually after rewatching the face off I think he's amped up to spark out Lucas.
            Sure you do

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Sure you do
              He must have been shook if the alts need a rewatch to convince themselves he wasn't.

Comment

• lmao no matter what Danny did at the face off, haters would have called it looking scared..

Smile = facade, trying to look confident but he's really worried...

Straight face = pissing himself...

Confident, nodding like Mayweather = jittering with fear...

And apparently it's us Garcia fans who are the trolls...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Sure you do
                  Can't wait for the weigh in do you know when it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He must have been shook if the alts need a rewatch to convince themselves he wasn't.
                    Check my username, I like to KeepItObjective and the movements did seem a bit awkward I must admit, reminds me a bit of the Audley Harrison weigh in with Haye but mind you I think Danny liked the song that was playing so I'm probably over thinking things

Comment

Can't wait for the weigh in do you know when it is?
                      Don't forget the live streams of the Mayweather-Canelo presser on Wednesday (4 pm EDT) and Garcia-Matthysse (4 pm EDT) presser on Thursday. The Weigh-In is Friday (6 pm EDT), all streamed on YouTube, Ustream, and televised live on CBS Sports Network and the Weigh-In is on Showtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X