The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery
    with his corny ass rhymes

You must spread some reputation before giving it to JSFD26 again.
    He makes 2 Chainz sound like a genius.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I like Garcia,but Lucas is a terminator,he just keep on coming and eventually he will brake Danny down

Comment

• Updated front page with most recent news archive.

Also Schaefer confirms Matthysse-Garcia will NOT be on the Mayweather vs. Canelo under card, he wants it to be an event of it's own. (though the fight itself isn't even 100% yet)

Comment

• Ownage.

This looks better every day that goes by.

Comment

• Danny is undefeated and will stop Lucas the fanbpy **** for that guy is overboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Danny is undefeated and will stop Lucas the fanbpy **** for that guy is overboard.
              Lucas be undefeated too doe

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV
                Danny is undefeated and will stop Lucas the fanbpy **** for that guy is overboard.
                All your points on that?

And lol @ your "is undefeated" argument. Seriously, did you just start watch boxing?

Comment

• The way Danny was getting tagged vs Judah was not a good sign, especially after wiinning the first half big. Mathysse can also get chinned checked too, Mathysse defense still has enough wholes for Garcia to land a good one, and he also has good power on both hands, his right hand was doing damage against Judah.

Safe bet is Mathysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    The way Danny was getting tagged vs Judah was not a good sign, especially after wiinning the first half big. Mathysse can also get chinned checked too, Mathysse defense still has enough wholes for Garcia to land a good one, and he also has good power on both hands, his right hand was doing damage against Judah.

Safe bet is Mathysse.
                    Completely agree with this assessment, now why do people ignore Matthysse's openings, both have their vulnerabilities but somehow I'm suppose to go by the assumptions that Matthysse can handle Garcia's power, when he's never faced that kind of power nor counter punching abilities. Garcia isn't quick handed but he has timing as well. I hope this fight happens next, I want no bullshit.

Comment

• Danny still running scared?

Comment

Working...
                      X