No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsafight
    Quote: Originally Posted by CatchweightKing Yet, Danny needed 16 rounds to convincingly beat him. Go figure. The same Morales who many thought beat Maidana and was coming off of a win over Cano?
    The same Morales a lot of people thought Garcia lost to or drew with? The same Cano that lost to Mosley?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by itsafight View Post
      The same Morales who many thought beat Maidana and was coming off of a win over Cano?
      Bro, they only like to use bits of information that serve their cause. They will brag about 23 cabbies, but pretend the Morales who went 12 rounds with Maidana is "shot to shet" when he gets KTFO by Garcia.

Some of the "lucas" fans are really just haters dying to see Garcia lose because he destroyed their hero Morales. They are more haters of Danny, than they are fans of Lucas. I see through their bullshet and it pisses them off.

Also, who are these so-called men... These so-called fans of boxing when all they do is post feminine shet like, "I don't like Danny's shirt..." and "I hate Danny's father!"

They are bitter peasants with a deep rooted disdain.

Team Peasant hates it that for every 10 peasants consumed with hate, 3 fans have love for their own fighters...In a perfect world, we would be talking about Marquez all day and denying he is hopped up on PEDS... fckouttahere..

Haters basically.

Peasants.
      Last edited by FerFal'sStepDad; 08-28-2013, 12:50 PM. Reason: I am his father too.

Comment

The same Morales who many thought beat Maidana and was coming off of a win over Cano?
        Funny how they talk sht about Morales but they dont talk about Maidana struggling with an old Morales. Some people thought Morales won that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
          Its a waste of time trying to reason with anyone that doesn't kiss Matthysse's ass. Putting him and his many alts in my ignore list makes it easier/more pleasant to have real conversations here with fellow Matthysse groupies. Give it a try!
          Y'all are pathetic, anyone who doesn't think Matthysse will decimate Garcia is a troll? Anyone who like me thinks the fight is 50/50 is a troll? Damn.

Comment

Y'all are pathetic, anyone who doesn't think Matthysse will decimate Garcia is a troll? Anyone who like me thinks the fight is 50/50 is a troll? Damn.
            EXPOSED. 100% I have found that the lowest amongst us, cannot process differing opinions. They so desperately cling to a narrative and when you challenge their little narrative, they wish death upon you via private messages etc These are not society's brightest people...Reactionary mules...worker bees... Peasants really.

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              Funny how they talk sht about Morales but they dont talk about Maidana struggling with an old Morales. Some people thought Morales won that fight.
              Bravo!

If you listen to Team Peasant/Tainted Beef... they will post shet like "Abner will be back man... He got KTFO like a warrior man..."

And yet when Cotto loses to a plaster wrapped cheat, the will post shet like "OMG Kneegal Quit!!!!!"

One guy goes 11 rounds with a cheat the other gets humiliated with one shot... but somehow, their BIAS allows them to LIE to themselves about the REAL WORLD.

Abner lands 20 low blows in a fight.. "Abner is a warrior...it happens... he is a body puncher"

Cotto lands 2 in a fight "OMG Cotto is a low blow cheater!!!!!"

Look at their posts and you will see the bitterness and the denial they use to prop themselves up and feel good about their lives.

I see them and it pisses them off.

Comment

• FerFal'sStepDad still ducking This guy is a true Garcia fan through and through. Even got the ducking down like Danny boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  Everyone ripped on Maidana, still rips on Maidana. Don't pretend otherwise.

Comment

• Y'all Matthysse nuthuggers are hilarious, mention the dude is mortal and y'all lose y'all minds

Comment

Y'all Matthysse nuthuggers are hilarious, mention the dude is mortal and y'all lose y'all minds
                      Everyone is mortal, Lucas just has superhuman powers, lol. Don't worry, Danny will get put down quick, it'll just be lights out.

Comment

Working...
                      X