Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's fans started talking **** first? matthysse or garcia fans?

probably matthysse fans saying garcia was "scared", which was honestly untrue. casual fans don't usually get/understand the business side of the sport. meatballs.

as we stand right now, i think garcia fans are butthurt for being considered the underdog in this fight, as he's the fighter with the titles. i get where they're coming from to a point, but in a lot of people's eyes (probably most people who break the sport down as technically as possible), Lucas is the more schooled fighter with more experience as well. his power is the proverbial icing on the cake. a lot of people feel danny's power is overrated (I'm one of these people)

My vote is in the poll, but more specifically, I think Lucas stops Garcia in 10 or 11 rounds. If I were betting on the fight (remember, you're trying to win money), I'd probably put money on a stoppage (whichever fighter is giving the best odds)

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      This fight is bigger here than canelo/mayweather
      ^^^ I know right

It's gonna be an all-action fight and everyone knows it...either that or folks are gonna laugh at Garcia running away from Matthysse's power shots

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER
        I'm glad there was a build up to this fight. Unlike Bradley/Alexander that there was little build up and that fight was rushed.
        you could build that fight up for a decade and nobody would be interested because one of those fighters is as exciting as snail ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Those "true" Garcia fans you speak of is one person, Mr. Philadel and that's only cause he's from Philly. Other than that, there's no true Garcia fans.

Those guys will go back to rooting for Floyd or whoever Matthysse faces next.

most of the true Marquez fans are Mexican...most of the true Pac fans are Pinoy....most of the Froch fans are Brits....so being from Philly and rocking with the Philly fighter is no different imo

dudes think I'm the ONLY Swift fan on here...smh...I saw a post a while back about the Ricans not having faith in Swift when he fought Khan...the poster said that yours truly was the only one who believed in Swift...at THAT time, I felt it was true....but now I see it differently....it may have taken them(Ricans) just a lil' longer to accept him as one of theirs due to him being born and raised in Philly which is totally understandable....but once they got past that it was all love

we're not as deep as yall but we won't be punked or muted by yall BOLD predictions!!....Swift is gonna ice ya man....
          Last edited by Mr. Philadel; 07-31-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Those "true" Garcia fans you speak of is one person, Mr. Philadel and that's only cause he's from Philly. Other than that, there's no true Garcia fans.

Those guys will go back to rooting for Floyd or whoever Matthysse faces next.

most of the true Marquez fans are Mexican...most of the true Pac fans are Pinoy....most of the Froch fans are Brits....so being from Philly and rocking with the Philly fighter is no different imo

dudes think I'm the ONLY Swift fan on here...smh...I saw a post a while back about the Ricans not having faith in Swift when he fought Khan...the poster said that yours truly was the only one who believed in Swift...at THAT time, I felt it was true....but now I see it differently....it may have taken them(Ricans) just a lil' longer to accept him as one of theirs due to him being born and raised in Philly which is totally understandable....but once they got past that it was all love

we're not as deep as yall but we won't be punked or muted by yall BOLD predictions!!....Swift is gonna ice ya man....
            Keep telling your mind something so much and eventually it will believe it. Keep working at it man. It'll eventually come true just not Sept 14th.

Comment

• The only reason why the Ricans started embracing Garcia was cause after 20+ fights he finally started repping the flag when he fought Morales.

Its like they knew he had no fan base so they told him to stick a flag on his trunks and give the latinos a shout even tho he dunno Spanish.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                The only reason why the Ricans started embracing Garcia was cause after 20+ fights he finally started repping the flag when he fought Morales.

Its like they knew he had no fan base so they told him to stick a flag on his trunks and give the latinos a shout even tho he dunno Spanish.

That's actually exactly what happened. It was painfully obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by 10COUNT
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

The only reason why the Ricans started embracing Garcia was cause after 20+ fights he finally started repping the flag when he fought Morales.

That's actually exactly what happened. It was painfully obvious.
                  I'm pretty sure we're not the only two who have noticed it. It was clear as day.

No disrespect to the PR's but Danny started repping at the right time, when they were/are thin in champions.

Comment

• Danny a fake rican,,,, cant speak spanish,, has he ever even been to PR...

I love this fight,,, im going with lucas,,, but wont shock me if he gets caught by danny coming in,,,, danny is a live dog in this,,, he wont be like peterson,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali
                      Danny a fake rican,,,, cant speak spanish,, has he ever even been to PR...

I love this fight,,, im going with lucas,,, but wont shock me if he gets caught by danny coming in,,,, danny is a live dog in this,,, he wont be like peterson,,,,
                      Yea don't be surprised if he's worse than Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                      X