No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire-Darchinyan Rematch Likely For November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Donaire-Darchinyan Rematch Likely For November

Former WBO, Ring Magazine and WBC Diamond Belt super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire will face former three-division world champion Vic Darchinyan in a rematch. Darchinyan has longed for a shot at revenge ever since he was knocked out in the 5th round by Donaire who grabbed his IBO/IBF flyweight belts on July 7, 2007.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum informed BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard about the Darchinyan rematch and said “its likely to happen sometime in November.” [Click Here To Read More]

Arum rebuilding his fighter just like that stadium he promised. Can someone post a picture of Bob the Builder with Arum head. It was very funny.

Comment

this fight will end just like this

Comment

Yawn. If Donaire fights Rigo again, he'll get the same outcome, if not worse. A Darchinyan rematch is equally pointless. Donaire should just move up and hope that he can reestablish some of the hype.

Comment

Not surprised.
          Joke of a fight

Comment

Not interested

Comment

donaire dont want no more of the young god rigo!!!

Comment

Who caresss...

Comment

i actually don't have any problems with the rematch, i'm just wondering why he listened to the people asking him to stay at 122. wasn't he having trouble making the weight and thought it'd be best to move up after rigondeaux took him to school? it says he's walking around at 140. imo donaire should be done with 122 after the excuses he gave that night (unless he really wants to rematch rigondeaux).

Comment

Darchinyan wanted the rematch? I thought he turned it down a few years ago. This fight is pointless now. It looks like Rigo will be stuck fighting some no name on an undercard; i feel bad for him, he's never going to reach the potential he has.

Comment

Working...
                    X