No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Yordan Eye Unification Against Yuriorkis Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see this fight...

I favor gamboa, but yordan is no slouch.....

He was giving ghost the business and made him quit a few years ago... Maybe im thinking of another fighter but im pretty sure it was him

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Would like to see this fight...

I favor gamboa, but yordan is no slouch.....

He was giving ghost the business and made him quit a few years ago... Maybe im thinking of another fighter but im pretty sure it was him
      Same guy. Gave Guerrero a good fight for 1 1/2 rounds, fight stopped on a cut. Yordan then went on to get shut out over 12 by Cabellero and easily outpointed by John, but all anybody remembers about him was his 4 minutes 13 seconds of fame versus Guerrero.
      He also got KO'd by light-hitting former bantamweight challenger Simpiwe Vetyeka a few months ago, so I somehow don't think Gamboa would have too much trouble with him
      Last edited by giacomino; 07-08-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

The best of whats left or the only one left w balls id say it be worth the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
          Same guy. Gave Guerrero a good fight for 1 1/2 rounds, fight stopped on a cut. Yordan then went on to get shut out over 12 by Cabellero and easily outpointed by John, but all anybody remembers about him was his 4 minutes 13 seconds of fame versus Guerrero.
          He also got KO'd by light-hitting former bantamweight challenger Simpiwe Vetyeka a few months ago, so I somehow don't think Gamboa would have too much trouble with him
          Thanks, Good post, i dont know much about yordan,, thanks for the lesson

Comment

I am an Indonesian. However, I don't think Daud could sand three rounds against Gamboa. It may be interesting fight, if by 'interesting' you mean a fight in which a guy is grilled by a superior opponent.

Comment

Working...
            X