Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward "Manny Pacquiao has to be in the top dozen of ATGs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac and Floyd, Pac is the greater fighter. He's resume and accomplishment is greater than Floyd. However, Floyd is the better fighter, he's more skilled. And, in a H2H match up Floyd probably would win. But, if we're talking about who's greater. It's Pac..
    Well said. Except, I think Pac would knock him out. Marquez is tough for Pac because he can eat those punches. Floyd would crumble. And Pac would catch him.

Comment

Sorry, I would rather listen to a TRUE student of the game, Teddy Atlas, much better trainer, commentator and knows the sport.

Teddy Atlas does not seem to think much of Pacquiao at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
        Well said. Except, I think Pac would knock him out. Marquez is tough for Pac because he can eat those punches. Floyd would crumble. And Pac would catch him.
        You are forgetting that Floyd has defense that is 20 times better than Marquez could ever hope for, so not only would Manny be taking CLEAN counter punches all night, he would also be missing quite a bit.

So Mayweather does not have to take his power, sure some are gonna land, but not enough.

Comment

Lets look at it.

Mayweather is bigger, taller, longer, better counter puncher, quicker, faster handspeed, better reflex than Marquez....

All of this means Manny is in for a terrible night.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Sorry, I would rather listen to a TRUE student of the game, Teddy Atlas, much better trainer, commentator and knows the sport.

The blowhard that can't make a prediction to save his life? Some student, you'd do better flipping a coin. But I;'m sure he's telling you exactly what you wanna her, closet Flo mo

Comment

Lets look at it.

Mayweather is bigger, taller, longer, better counter puncher, quicker, faster handspeed, better reflex than Marquez....

All of this means Manny is in for a terrible night.
              He's also extremely risk averse, while Marquez has no conscience and counterpunches in flurries

Comment

8 weight class is pretty hard to break. but possible

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  a public masturbation thread swiftly turns into an attack on floyd and floyd fans. insecure paklas as usual.
                  Well the Flowmos started it on the first page bringing up Floyd

Comment

Teddy Atlas the bi polar manic depressive who hates Pacquiao, Bernard Hopkins and the Klitschko brothers?

Comment

Top 12 I don't know. Top 20? Yup

He fought and beat some serious lions. He took some losses along the way, but so did the rest of the top 20. Losses are part of the game.

If you eliminated the fighters who had losses as All time greats, you would have no list. Some people only remember, or like to remember, the losses.

Comment

Working...
                      X