Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stupidity of people thinking Broner would Maidana the same way he fought Rees or Paulie he stood in the pocket because he knew they wasn't going to hurt him. he wouldn't do that with Maidana I expect him to him just as easy Devon did.

Comment

Maidana easy work for Broner

Comment

I'll go with the young annoying kid.

Comment

i have had a change of heart. initially i felt broner will win but after thinking about it i think madiana takes him out

Comment

AB KO's Maidana by the 8th round. It will be more exciting than people think though.

Comment

good results so far

Comment

Broner without a doubt. .and I can't stand the guy...I hope he gets knocked clean out but Maidana is not the one to do it. Talk about hyping a fighter. I like Maidana but he is very limited.

Comment

It's a toss up. Good fight doe

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
                    i have had a change of heart. initially i felt broner will win but after thinking about it i think madiana takes him out
                    Glad you thought it through. There's no doubt in my mind Maidana will win, and most likely stop him. Alot of people in this thread are going to eat some crow, and have no been paying attention to Maidana and his development as a fighter.

Comment

maidana against a skilled boxer like broner goes down. no question about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X