No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
    Not knocking Seda but Santa Cruz clearly hurt his hand. This would have been over already.
    Is that why hes doing that hand twisting thing?

he also keeps tapping against his hip/belt line? or is it a tick

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      Why the hell do you people even think Santa Cruz hurt his hand nobody saying that in his corner he has been flicking his right hand the whole fight as a tic not because he is hurt.
      He has been shaking it, but he has been doing it the whole fight so it is more like a tick or a hitch as Paulie put it.

Normally when a guy hurts it they do it out of the blue and it is once or twice, not a whole fight thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        rigo would outpoint santa cruz
        Fixed it for you.

Comment

• Cruz is destroying him, 10-0

His right hand might be hurt

Comment

• Basically Seda can't hurt Cruz but I still see him landing the better and more shots

Comment

• If Rigondeaux had a chin like Seda, he'd own Cruz.

Comment

• Cruz easily winning the fight, but Seda ain't bad. The activity level of Cruz doesn't suit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                  That's what I'm seeing. Seda is scoring too but he's losing most of these rounds. Cruz is a pressure fighter that can be hit. We already knew that but he is getting off like always.
                  He's not getting hit that much though. Most of what Seda is landing is ticky tack shoeshine crap.

Comment

• Impressed with Santa Cruz tonight. His little tic of shaking his hand has caught fire on here I see.

Comment

• Make Cruz vs. Chemito next. I wan't to see that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X