Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruz is pulling away. Seda can't win on points

Comment

• 5-3 with an extra point to Cruz..Cruz is busy in there,Seda giving a good account of himself..

Comment

• Not knocking Seda but Santa Cruz clearly hurt his hand. This would have been over already.

Comment

• This fight is a very good fight, but it is reminding me why I dislike the very small guys.

They are throwing a ton of punches landing some good ones but it is having like no effect on either of them. Not scoring but I feel Santa Cruz is winning most of the rounds and I don't see the fight really changing on a dime so it kind of lacks drama.

There is plenty of action though.

Comment

• Santa Cruz tagging him that round.

Comment

• Cruz landed a big right hand in the 9th. Another round for Cruz.

Comment

• Cruz is ****

Comment

• Why the hell do you people even think Santa Cruz hurt his hand nobody saying that in his corner he has been flicking his right hand the whole fight as a tic not because he is hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    You people are seriously in here talking ****? Really? Santa Cruz is pretty comfortably winning this fight. What are you, thinking that because he's boxing and winning easily that he's somehow fighting badly?
                    That's what I'm seeing. Seda is scoring too but he's losing most of these rounds. Cruz is a pressure fighter that can be hit. We already knew that but he is getting off like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Garcia looks shook.
                      Noooooo, don't start that again

Comment

Working...
                      X