Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kazah dude was super respectful and seems a humble dude.

Comment

• Taylor vs Quillin next. You heard it here first.

Comment

• Incredible confidence from AB

http://instagram.com/p/h7BzBNu4fk/#

Comment

• Damn boxing guru is sucking ass for me. It's so choppy anyone have a good link? Pm thanks

Comment

• People is sleeping on Shemenov potential.. Dude is actually good for a rich guy and with only 14 or so fights he will definitely get better,

Comment

• Jermaine looks old, damn

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Man please. That poll must have been rigged or something, because most sane fans would have wanted Matthysse/Garcia/Thurman/Ortiz.

Maidana???

I hope Broner fans don't try to pull some P4P jumping, BS.
                Yeah but you understand Maidana is a slow plodder because you watch boxing. Casuals don't. They look at a list and pick the hardest puncher. Look at the poll on the ring website. The majority of people picked Maidana KO.

Comment

• Damn. I didn't know JC Candelo was still fighting. Who else is on that card Ebo Elder?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    That fight is kind of up B-Hop's alley as Shumenov waits around a lot and doesn't really push the issue. However that also will limit B-Hop's influence to a degree.

I think that will be a solid fight.
                    Exactly. It's the perfect kind of fight for Hopkins. I like Shumenov though.

Comment

• This win should have Broner in the top 20 (if he wins). Broner has talent. He just needs to keep improving and fighting solid competition. Then he will make it to the top 10 pfp.

Comment

Working...
                      X