Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know where i can watch a replay of the fight in showtime announcers?

Comment

• Voted for Broner's win by UD:
      ИATAS, Bushidō, Cu****uyNYC, dan_cov, El Angel, Mr. Philadel, Weebler I, Xi_ ...

Voted for Broner's win by KO:
      Cuban Linx, Jloro, Light_Speed, MDPopescu, Public_Enemy, The Big Dunn...

Good for us!

Comment

• i left for the mountains to catch the snowstorm. me and my brother skied in 15 inches of pow. i skied him into the ground, per usual.

i got back late last night. i dvr'd the fights. great night for boxing.

chino maidana, baby. chino.

vamos chino.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Damn only 19 people voted Maidana Like I've said a few times, Chino's had a fair bit of growth in the last couple of years. At least as much as a guy that far along in his career can....
          I gotta eat crow on that myself. If it went to 12 I figured Broner on points, or Broner via a cooked decision. I was hoping for a Chino KO, but this was better. Nothing like a 12 round beat down, with a good dose of well deserved humiliation, and a fair decision. Chino put up with a lot of BS...

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinBieberFan
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Weebler I

Are you serious? if you think it was bad on Broner, multiply it by 1,000 for Floyd. Both these guys are generally despised because of their behaviour. Neither have class, let's be real.

why are you talking about class lol

that guy on your avatar is a fat,drunk, drug taking suicidal wreck but you talking about other fighters class??

now if you had to choose for your child who to look up to,would you choose a ****y fighter who never lost or an alcoholic suicidal coke sniffing wreck like hatton???

stop hating dude lol
            I wouldn't choose the guy who beats his kids mom in front of them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
              I wouldn't choose the guy who beats his kids mom in front of them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              You know if he plead not guilty it would have went to a felony trial and in the end would have been worse for his career instead of doing 90 days and still getting to fight cotto

Comment

• Somebody wanna embed this, great breakdown of what Broner is as a fighter

http://youtu.be/WXdHzOQD1-o

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  Somebody wanna embed this, great breakdown of what Broner is as a fighter

http://youtu.be/WXdHzOQD1-o

Comment

• Broner's interview is painful to watch. His jaw was swollen as hell.

Comment

• How long was it and what he say?

Comment

Working...
                      X