• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARENA View Post

A lot of gifs to come
    Lol. This was great!

Comment

• Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Broner built that 'A' level reputation beating up on midgets and powerless fighters. His first real test he came up with and he failed big.
      Not really. Or maybe it's true, but not in the way you mean it. His first real test was De Leon and he probably should've, or at least could've, lost that fight. His second big test was the lightweight champion, albeit a pretty ****e one, in DeMarco and he blitzed that.

Then he moved up and had another test in Paulie, a half decent contender type fighter with a weak title, but nonetheless a good first test at a new division, and he only just squeaked by that one. This was just the latest in a series of tests before hitting the real big time and this was the first one that he truly failed clearly, after a few that gave signs he wasn't up for it.

He needs to move down to 140 and rebuild from there I think. He could still become a big attraction, though it'll take some serious time and effort on his part to get back.

Im so happy for Chino. He seems like a really cool, relaxed, down to earth guy outside the ring and he put up with a lot of ****e to get this huge win.

Comment

• People are saying the hate is over the top - I don't think so at all.

He treats the sport and the fans with disrespect all the time.

He didn't respect Pauli enough to be a man - had to pull that chicken **** stuff about stealing his girlfriend and his title. He didn't respect Maidana enough to treat him like a professional - gets behind him and pretends to dry hump him. How is that respecting the man? Or the sport? Or his fans?

And when the going gets tough, he tries to ***** out and get him DQ'ed.

And he refuses to stick around for an interview.

So when people say it's not fair for the fans to pelt him with stuff when he leaves? Sure it's fair. He made his bed and now he has to lie in it. He earned that reputation and that relationship with the fans. It's not because he's arrogant - so is Floyd. Anyone think Floyd would behave like that? Anyone think Floyd would get pelted with beer on his way out? No way.

It's Boner's own fault.

Comment

• Alx., billw84, bobo_bobo, BostonGuy, chipsandsalsa, Dunkeroo23, Enzo Mc is ****, Fitefreak, Ghazan, ghns1133, Ivansmamma, jas, KO'er, KTC, MrFactor, pgioffre, Ringlife, th4l3pr3ch4un

These people deserve our respect. Maidana UD, who'd ave thought?

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• HHAHAHAHA!! WE ****ING DID IT MAIDANA FANS WE DID IT!!!! Maidana SONNED HIM AGAIN!!! LMAOO!!

Comment

• Garcia vs. Maidana, Broner vs. Matthysse......lawd have mercy would this be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Alx., billw84, bobo_bobo, BostonGuy, chipsandsalsa, Dunkeroo23, Enzo Mc is ****, Fitefreak, Ghazan, ghns1133, Ivansmamma, jas, KO'er, KTC, MrFactor, pgioffre, Ringlife, th4l3pr3ch4un

These people deserve our respect. Maidana UD, who'd ave thought?
                  I thought that was a horrible betting choice because of the chance of robbery

Comment

• First fight I attended, it was completely worth it in every way. Thurman was beasting, and Broner got his mouth shut the hard way. Loved the atmosphere! Bonded with the people around me, who wanted Broner to get destroyed as well.

Comment

• damn twitter world and boxing forums are exploding. Looks like a lot of people were really hoping Broner would lose. He brought most of it on himself.

Broner showed plenty of heart though. I'm glad he didn't pull an Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X